Eden Harvz #57 Tattle trolls all jealous of me, I wear a nappy and my man’s 5ft 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll say she now smokes weed to help her ADHD!! It’s her only personality trait

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just seen a clip of the next podcast! It’s basically gonna be yaz and Freya blowing smoke up edens arse and thanking her for being the provider! One big yawn fest!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
"That's Eden that comes to concerts, that's Eden that pays for meals for us, that's Eden that comes to pick the kids up when I have a migraine" AND?! Its literally nothing special what she does I paid for lunch for my mum yesterday so what 🤷‍♀️ I'm embarrassed for them even trying to make her sound like a saint.

Reactions: 31
Who brings out a podcast as another opportunity to talk about herself. What a shallow bleep

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I've just seen a video where they're talking about a rumour that Taylor Swift is dating Matt Healy. How long before they make out their besties with Swiftie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know Yaz has a thread but I can't seem to post in it? 🤣 No option to! Just came to say her likes are getting really bad on tiktok recently 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just seen a video where they're talking about a rumour that Taylor Swift is dating Matt Healy. How long before they make out their besties with Swiftie 🤣🤣
I’ve just seen this in the tabloids… I bet eben set them up!!!!!!
It’s hilarious how all the big influencers who know eben will be thinking the same as us, that her podcast is tit, that she uses it to talk about herself, hence why she can’t get bookings.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen a clip of the next podcast! It’s basically gonna be yaz and Freya blowing smoke up edens arse and thanking her for being the provider! One big yawn fest!!
I wonder if they loved her as much when she had no money

Reactions: 13
that’s Eden that literally filmed every single good thing she’s ever done that Freya mentioned. Nothing is done out of the kindness of her heart, it’s all done for content 😂

Reactions: 11
OMG as well as my observation that Chai and Freya have the same eyes this has made me realise Freya also looks just like Sid the sloth!!!
I think this about Lloyd, his facial expressions are just odd! Always frowning like he’s smelt something disgusting (probably Eden)

Reactions: 8
Notice how almost everything "good" that anyone says about her is about money. Its easy to give money when you have disposable income. Giving money away doesn't mean you're a good person.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That’s Eden who pays off ex tattlers to blow wind up her backside and will use it against her if she ever calls her out again. She’s now got to be forever eternally grateful to saint eden and never say a bad word about her again. 🫣😂
---
I was gonna have a break but I had to break the silence to share that 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.