Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlenat

“My face is deformed. My knickers are rotten. The funds are drying up- elphaba smells of cotton. “💀🤣💖🤣 suggestion attempt 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I've been taking a little tattle detox but I have to just pop in to say the following.

Eden, you're a self centred, insensitive, narcissistic cunt. That man's real friends and family are grieving his loss and you think it's appropriate to continually post about it on social media, making it about yourself? Describing yourself as being "traumatised" because you haven't wanted to go on your phone as much?? You deserve nothing good in life. You're the definition of toxicity. You're not a mental health advocate, you're a vulture circling above vulnerable people waiting to pick out the weakest to use as your next social media gimmick. Please, just fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Please don’t turn this thread in to a trans debate 😭 there are so many threads I choose not to follow like Dylan and Elphaba because of the opinions on there. I don’t want to add this to the list.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

ghostguy

VIP Member
That’s Eden who pays off ex tattlers to blow wind up her backside and will use it against her if she ever calls her out again. She’s now got to be forever eternally grateful to saint eden and never say a bad word about her again. 🫣😂
---
I was gonna have a break but I had to break the silence to share that 😂
Oh we all doing it ? I'll share mine

That's Eden that -

Mocked and silenced disabled people
Took £300+ from a vulnerable young fan
Promoted sleeping tablets when you're partner goes out to 'cope'
Called her underage niece and nephew disgusting sexual names
Argued that a parent was wrong who was concerned about Edens strange relationship with 12/13 year old daughter (mad). FaceTiming and inboxing said minor regularly
Allows her partner to drink drive and drive on his phone
Shows her customers addresses in every packing video
Recorded and laughed at a homeless man
Offered a homeless man a drink she had drunk from
Promoted the use is Imodium
Promotes being addicted to red bull, smoking and now weed also
Tells you to love the skin you're in while being heavily filtered
Can't say one nice thing about anyone else without reverting it back to how she feels
Doesn't care that the puppy she brought are bred awfully and chai quite clearly has some health problems, even a dodgy leg that Eden completely ignores
Spoke about sucking someone off for money on a CHILDREN in need charity live stream
Tried to break up a relationship where a child is involved (spragg)
Told spragg lee was abusive and to shout about it on live
And this girl has fans? 🤯

I could go on all day but I won't 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

silly billy

So there's a panorama documentary coming out tonight, called Private ADHD Clinic Exposed. Guess which one is featured amongst several? Harley Psychiatrists.

Should be an interesting day if eedy mentions it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

NOSEY-246

Tina turners passed away. Cue the crying posts because she means so much to her and is basically her auntie twice removed cause her mum went to school with her and taught Eden how to sing

• Haha
Reactions: 43