Eden Harvz #57 Tattle trolls all jealous of me, I wear a nappy and my man’s 5ft 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No hype for her poopcast this week.. I assume the era is coming to an end.

Reactions: 17
I think she is interviewing her sisters this week. LOL. Week 4 and no one else.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s getting boring and repetitive. She will now do or say something to get some attention again. Same old cycle.

Reactions: 14
Honestly I’m struggling to be funny or have anything to say now, she’s proper dropping off 😂

• Haha
Good on you getting the help you needed, I hope you're doing better now! Everything you said is 100% true, also I just thought of something, I'm sure she said addiction runs in the family so why would you willingly smoke weed knowing that you may become addicted to it🤔
Straight from the horse's mouth

Reactions: 7
I mean
I was here thinking the eben thread was dead slow but then I realised I wasn’t watching the new one
And then I come to it and it’s still slow
Can’t say I’ll miss you eben

• Haha
No wonder she’s got constant issues with her vulva, what in the cameltoe is that jumpsuit. I cannot see how that can be comfortable at all

• Haha
In what world is smoking weed with your partner a flex or in any way healthy? She’s delusional!

Reactions: 18
She looks so much better with shorter hair. The longer just doesn't do anything for her

Reactions: 11
The woman who owns Chais mum dropped Eden a message to say she’d giving birth again. Please someone correct me if I’m not remembering correctly but wasn’t this the same woman who plastered it over social media that a “famous TikToker” had bought a puppy from her and it took her ages to sell the litter?

Obviously telling Eden about the labour to get her to buy one. Wonder how many times that owner will force her dog into having a litter?

Gross people. Eden should become friends with her. They have so many personality traits.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
What a unit…. ‘Alright geezer ow are you’

not a great look there Eden camel toe galore. May be get in touch with someone who can give you some advice on how to dress for your body type. Looks great on the top half though 🫣
---
View attachment 2144186
Another thing she prob think is a personality trait 🙄
The only reason you do now needy eedy is because your alcoholic druggy boyfriend does and you think if you do he’ll love you more. Get a grip. It’s not cool.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The replies are bleeping awful. Im
Sorry but since when was the bar this low that women are swooning over a 4ft nothing man using a 2 year old for content throwing flowers over him for a minute to show how fun he is as an uncle. 😂😂😂😂😂fuckibg purest soul. Are they taking the piss 😂
---
Frigging bond, my kid says hi to the postman he sees everyday, but do I stand there looking like this 🥺 and sit there with my tongue hanging out. No. The kid is being used for content. It’s not some candid eden set up, that poor child is a performing monkey for these creeps to cosplay being responsible for a child.

Attachments

• Haha
Sorry but since when was the bar this low that women are swooning over a 4ft nothing man using a 2 year old for content throwing flowers over him for a minute to show how fun he is as an uncle. 😂😂😂😂😂fuckibg purest soul. Are they taking the piss 😂
---
Frigging bond, my kid says hi to the postman he sees everyday, but do I stand there looking like this 🥺 and sit there with my tongue hanging out. No. The kid is being used for content. It’s not some candid eden set up, that poor child is a performing monkey for these creeps to cosplay being responsible for a child.
Why are they even calling Lloyd uncle? They’ve been together for 5 mins. That’s a big thing to tell a child.

Reactions: 23
---
He’s only looking after wolf for the content, disgusting. Yas doesn’t let him out of her sight so highly doubt they were together long, but enough time to get a few videos hey

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.