Eden Harvz #57 Tattle trolls all jealous of me, I wear a nappy and my man’s 5ft 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👌🏼 thread title.

Back to the end of last thread - I thought Lloyd always drove and wanted the Merc. The BMW was for princess Eden who doesn’t even drive but had to buy one to top her sisters Audi as she had bought that shortly before?

Either way. Still a bleep. Welcome to thread 57 trolls 😘😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like they enjoyed yaz living in Wales, yaz moving back to Kent I feel the novelty is wearing off, she is all over the place when she posts when she's not with anyone and she's at her Airbnb. I think yaz was expecting her sisters to wanna do stuff everyday but they don't 👀 just my opinion if it even makes sense

Reactions: 24
They all have nothing to do all day (apart from Freya who I assume still has a cleaning business despite 'working' for Eden?) so they'll never have anything interesting to says to each other. They will ruin their relationships spending too much time together.

Reactions: 13
They all have nothing to do all day (apart from Freya who I assume still has a cleaning business despite 'working' for Eden?) so they'll never have anything interesting to says to each other. They will ruin their relationships spending too much time together.
They're only doing this podcast together as the guest list has already dried up
#Idontknowhowtousehashtags 😮

Reactions: 12
Do you think they were all smoking weed around Wolf?? Eden looks pie eyed in the one video and you can hear what sounds like wolf in the back ground! If they do that then they are 1000 times more scummier than I thought they were, I had a low opinion of Yaz parenting before this, but now its even lower than a snakes' belly!! Fowl family!

Reactions: 15
The other reply on that comment. How is it a shame that an ex addict doesn’t smoke drugs?🙄 her followers are just as bleeping thick as her
I wish there was a facepalm/rolling eye reaction, people who are in their 20s and openly brag about smoking weed are another breed. It's bleeping embarrassing and cringe worthy mun. I can just imagine one of her younger followers asking their parents for 🍃 because they're too young to understand what it is. I mean there was already a comment (now deleted) of a fan saying "Eden smokes so I'm going to smoke it seems so cool", when will she realise how young her audience. I'm not saying she has to stop but ffs think about your audience, there's no need to brag about the ole whaccy baccy at the ripe age of 25 years old.

Last edited:
I wish there was a facepalm/rolling eye reaction, people who are in their 20s and openly brag about smoking weed are another breed. It's bleeping embarrassing and cringe worthy mun
As an ex weed smoker it isn’t a flex. I had to have drug counselling because I got so badly addicted to smoking it. It was a shameful secret for a long time. I got into tonnes of debt and it had a really bad affect on my mental health as well as physical health. I think it’s so normalised as being a cure all drug now but for someone who claims to have anxiety and adhd… there are studies backed up to suggest people with adhd should not be reccomended to smoke cannabis, and can worsen the disorder. If she tries to say she’s smoking for adhd then she’s an idiot, especially as she suffers with inattentive ness already. That won’t do you any good for getting up and going anywhere
---
I will also say I have no issue with smoking weed but promoting it to your mainly young following isn’t a flex. Also she’s bringing out the wedding content purely because mikayla is and also she lost so many followers from her last duck up she’s trying to limit damage 😂 She’s done and she knows it.

• Heart
As an ex weed smoker it isn’t a flex. I had to have drug counselling because I got so badly addicted to smoking it. It was a shameful secret for a long time. I got into tonnes of debt and it had a really bad affect on my mental health as well as physical health. I think it’s so normalised as being a cure all drug now but for someone who claims to have anxiety and adhd… there are studies backed up to suggest people with adhd should not be reccomended to smoke cannabis, and can worsen the disorder. If she tries to say she’s smoking for adhd then she’s an idiot, especially as she suffers with inattentive ness already. That won’t do you any good for getting up and going anywhere
---
I will also say I have no issue with smoking weed but promoting it to your mainly young following isn’t a flex. Also she’s bringing out the wedding content purely because mikayla is and also she lost so many followers from her last duck up she’s trying to limit damage 😂 She’s done and she knows it.
The wedding is the same day as Mikaylas too I think!

Reactions: 4
---
Good on you getting the help you needed, I hope you're doing better now! Everything you said is 100% true, also I just thought of something, I'm sure she said addiction runs in the family so why would you willingly smoke weed knowing that you may become addicted to it🤔

Constantly bringing up and bragging about smoking weed is absolutely tragic, what is she 14?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good on you getting the help you needed, I hope you're doing better now! Everything you said is 100% true, also I just thought of something, I'm sure she said addiction runs in the family so why would you willingly smoke weed knowing that you may become addicted to it🤔
That's the thing, people think smoking weed is just a bit fun but it can become a habit so quickly, she knows her followers are young too, i have no idea why she thinks its cool or edgy, its really not, she shouldn't be doing any drugs around her sister, not that i believe yaz was the addict she makes out but she was still on something, selfish idiots the lot of them

You know Edens fully fallen off when her tattle threads are dead and so is her engagement

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.