Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NOSEY-246

Calling it now if yaz sticks with this new persona I reckon in the next few months she’ll be managing herself too

Reactions: 24

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I’ve realised one era Eben is yet to enter. Her ✨save the planet✨ era where she starts “being” sustainable and shopping in vintage clothing stores and becoming vegan 😂
She tried being vegetarian for a while and caring about animals and then made eyelashes with literal animal fur and said no one cares about mink

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

bloogoo

VIP Member
Also she was never shamed for having ADHD… she was called out for not recognising her privilege at being able to fast track her diagnosis to excuse her actions with her recent fuck ups.
---
Even in that apology statement it isn’t until the very end she actually says sorry the start is just her trying to justify herself 🙄
Yep doubling down, cause she’s the victim.. not all the people she pissed off.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but with that beehive she’s literally an entire foot bigger than him 😅.

I don’t mind hair extensions but when they aren’t looked after and just piled up like a birds nest then eurgh.

We know she’s that lazy she literally doesn’t even wipe her arse but she has no excuse to not spend the time washing the extensions and invest in the right products to keep them nice. But in typical Eden style she’ll just buys new hair - can’t wait for the day she can’t afford them and she’s has to have the wispiest bob in the world.
Honestly, with a head that size she must be a sniper's dream 💀

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Why does she follow the same routine: does something shitty, defends herself, deletes the video, posts a video of the dogs loving her because she is a lovely person, puts the soft voice on, hides from live for a while… repeat

if you have to keep doing this, you’re a shitty person full stop

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I think she only went green was to copy Billie Eilish because she wanted to appeal to her fan base. I remember her once even going on Omegle pretending to be her.

Just added a quick cringe complication

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Oh ffs. It is so sad like genuinely sad that Beth has had to set up a go fund me because the waiting lists for ivf are so long, especially for sake sex couples as a pal of mine is actually going through the same thing. But to take £1000 from Eden when you’ve stated on many many occasions how much you hate her. I think I’d rather work my absolute arse off than take money from Eden just so eden can feel good about herself and feel like she’s bought off another ‘troll’ and she can use it in the future when they get pregnant she can make a little video about how she contributed and now feels like she’s part owner of the baby

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
But I thought dad was a millionaire? Really eedy, you’re the sole reason your family can go out for a meal 😂 what a humble queen
i would rather sit in and eat beans on toast than have that cretin tell people its all her good doing 🤣 what a shitty thing to say

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Her new TikTok … drinking a Red Bull that’s been say on top of raw chicken? Definitely sounds like something someone with emetophobia would do …

And the unboxing of the pickles that are “great for after a joint” - she really does act like a teen who’s just discovered sex, drugs and swearing for the first time.

Eden little tip but showing off to teenagers at age 25 js something you should choose to be embarrassed about.
She keeps making comments about smoking weed as if she’s in school and the only one to have discovered it. 😂😂😂

• Haha

jazzy22

VIP Member
Absolutely inhumane things to say but “you pube” made me laugh 😂
As the above have said, she knows full well what the outcome of this is going to be by posting their user names for all her unhinged fans to see 👀

• Haha

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Who actually cares about Scott? Hes a has been on a show where he acted like a sex obsessed whore. He isn’t inspirational in the slightest. She is scrapping the barrel and it’s only been 2 episodes one being her sister

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Imagine, I mean really try to imagine, living her life and being able to convince yourself you are smashing it.
I cannot think of a single thing she has done that anyone should aspire to.

in the interest of being fair and balanced, even Yaz, who is equally scummy to me, at least has the fact that she’s actually (as proved by her tiktok shops) a bloody good sales woman, when she’s not calling people cunts and bread-crumbing her sad little life.

• Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
Has anyone ever had a house tour of the mucky mansion? Seen Yaz or Freya’s old rooms? I can imagine they are stacked high with TAT, they look proper trampy family. Why if there is that many rooms would Yaz be in Edens old room and not her own?

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Eben theres more to acts of kindness then throwing money at people. If you feel like you have to document and remember them it’s clearly not part of your everyday, personality. Why didn’t you mention that you help out at soup kitchens or whatever Lloyd alleged you did?? That’s far more significant than paying for someone’s train tickets.

• Heart

wackojacko

Bottom line is adhd not adhd, she’s a cunt. She’s surrounded by enabling cunts, so no matter what, will always be a cunt.

• Heart

pizzaslut

VIP Member
This comment is hilariously ironic coming from Lloyd,

—- Little man, let’s not forget you gained your followers by dating an “influencer”.

we ALL know (including you) that your shit, mediocre cooking and basic DIY videos wouldn’t get you 10k likes, let alone 10k followers if you weren’t straddling Eden 🥺

Your followers aren’t organic, so id pipe down on this one lad

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

itsallthedrama_mick

I actually can’t wait to see what she talks to Chloe B about, she doesn’t watch towie so won’t be able to ask about the current season. She won’t even like her, she doesn’t like people with boob jobs and Chloe’s “outspoken” but in a normal bitchy kinda way, not a perverted, homophobic, racist way like Eben.