Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Oh ffs. It is so sad like genuinely sad that Beth has had to set up a go fund me because the waiting lists for ivf are so long, especially for sake sex couples as a pal of mine is actually going through the same thing. But to take £1000 from Eden when you’ve stated on many many occasions how much you hate her. I think I’d rather work my absolute arse off than take money from Eden just so eden can feel good about herself and feel like she’s bought off another ‘troll’ and she can use it in the future when they get pregnant she can make a little video about how she contributed and now feels like she’s part owner of the baby
id happily take her money for a chance at a baby
But I’d go right back to trolling the neon highlighter ogre
That would be amazing
Beth if you’re reading this….

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
So Lloyd doesn’t even hide the fact that he prefers a more ‘girly’ ‘feminine’ look 😆 Eden would 100% not be LL’s first choice, and she knows it!

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Bonjour.

just caught up with the thread; not read for a few days.

Scotty T being on the podcast is not the flex she thinks it is. Full disclosure - I didn’t watch GS so when he was on Celeb BB I did think ‘yeah, worth a bounce’ but having seen him in that picture…Christ. I’d respectfully decline. He’s aged terribly.

also, on the topic of pregnancy, you just know that when the time comes and she successfully traps Lloyd, she is going to have the kind of midwife that just insists that ‘having 3 fags a day would be far better for the baby than the stress of giving up completely’ 🙃

libraryghost0695

I cannot bear this specimen. Can't even say human or girl because she angers me SO much. Who the fuck does she think she is? She is a grotty, chavvy, crude, vile, lying piece of shit. How dare she speak down on ANYONE when she has an attitude like hers. She is so entitled and enabled by her family it's dangerous, she believes she can truly do no wrong. How is she winning at life? No routine, no friends, a relationship that's only formed for clout and views on a kids app, a vile attitude that she now blames on having ADHD and therefore offending another community. She wants it to be 'be kind' and 'women supporting women' but she never does the same and is vile to vulnerable people online. No wonder she gets zero sponsorships, who in their right mind would want to be associated with the skanky ass hat?! The sooner she's de-platformed and sent back to the taxi rank with her skiddy knickers between her legs, the better. Absolute grim C#NT

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
So in her Q&A she said she’s been offered life changing opportunities since going it alone with no agency…. 😂 OK! We believe you! 🙄
Any reputable company surely would not want to work with someone who has so much bad publicity. Surely their businesses reputation is more important than being associated with a Narcissist!
Sorry does eating Dominos and wearing Hera clothing not count as life changing? I could only dream of wearing basic ribbed clothing whilst chomping down on a Pepperoni Passion.

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member

NOBODY, and I repeat NOBODY! Wants to watch you and midget gem go at it!! 🤢

9495A3A3-2ABC-4281-97CB-5177B10051D6.png

So looks like Lloyds first choice is on the podcast this week…

• Haha
  • Wow

shann.x

I also think she's reacted the way she has because she hasn't had the comments she thought she would get, I think she thought she'd be supported and excused for her shitty behaviour. She deserves all the hate she gets. I genuinely think her 'popularity' (I use the term loosely) is disappearing. Give her another six months or so and I think she'll be gone from tiktok.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She only got top charts as she made out she leaked something about her sister break up. Wait till next week and no one gives AF. She’ll give up on this live she did with ETM.
Our horse riding, church going, gym bunny Eden would never quit the podcast.

• Haha