Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
43 minutes of my life I wont get back. There's nothing to really sum up because it was so boring. Chai desperately needs training, jumping up on Chloe every two minutes... its so rude! Chloe looked abit fed up of that tbh!

Reactions: 23

Mrspowell

VIP Member
My ADHD doesn’t stop me from knowing right and wrong Eden.

Also I hate to say this. I really do. But currently adhd is a hot topic. It wouldn’t be hard to know exactly the right things to say during the process for the practitioner to believe you have adhd. As someone who truly suffers with this, I don’t buy it one bit. I really don’t. And the comment using it as an excuse, to me, cements that feeling. She’s probably seen so many videos on it, she’s internalised it all, suddenly she’s got all these signs and symptoms and even she has convinced her self she’s got it. She’s a atypical attention seeking hypochondriac

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She might be number 7 in the Spotify charts but these are her Apple Podcast stats. That’s really horrible of the brand to embarrass her like that because she loves her iPhone.

And let’s face it the first episode of most things like this are going to have “high” views, it’s consistent high views that’s an achievement.

Attachments

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Hahahahah! Lloyd is never without Eden. She does nothing without him. They do nothing separate. Some cheek to sly sly dig out couples from TOWIE when Lloyd is her only friend that isn’t family.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Also can someone explain wtf this ‘beard’ is?!
Minge chin
---

Also a big dick means nothing if they’re shit in bed which Eden basically told everyone Lloyd is. She said she had to teach him 💀😂
When she compared his oral technique to a fucking pug, that done it for me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Look at Eden touching Scotty t’s arse! I’m sorry but you don’t go doing that out of respect for you fiancé. Told ya Lloyd, no pocket money & no wedding for you 👋🏻

• Haha
The way she brags about setting up a WhatsApp group for mums like it makes her mother Theresa kills me 💀 I’d genuinely not be surprised if she has added it to her LinkedIn 😂
You’re forgetting us mothers are just mums, we don’t have the ability to set up a WhatsApp group. We are yet to achieve our “smashing life” accolade

• Haha

ololo

VIP Member
You know there’s no hype for her new podcast ep when even her tattle is quiet 💀

• Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
I’ve not caught up yet but had to come on after watching that video. She keeps saying if you don’t know what you’re talking about shut up

I’m a mother of more than one child with neurodivergence, one withASD and a girl with ASD and ADHD. I’ve cared for them every day of their lives and previous to this I worked in an SEN school with children with neurodivergence, I’m confident in saying I know what I’m talking about.

Eden you’re a massive cunt and you’re doing the ND community no favours whatsoever. I’ve watched on and off for a few years and you show no indicators of ADHD. My child, who is still in single figures, knows she can’t do what she wants and blame neurodivergence. She’s a decent, kind, thoughtful human being, but because of people like you who need a label for attention shewill grow up in a world where she’s judged on the public perception of ADHD that people like you present before even meeting her.

our assessment was mid Covid, and was not one video call appointment. You’re embarrassing yourself to the people who know. Anyone can sitwith web md open andtwist symptoms to fit them. The brave and decent thing to do is admit your faults anc work on them, not drag down a whole community. There’s little girls up and down the country who you are directly harming by doing this

• Heart

Jude38

How many times did Yaz fix that hair it was like watching 2 teenage girls trying to get a boy’s attention

• Haha

Charliemight

Grey joggers always show a man’s package and Lloyds package has got a lot of space no wonder she’s manifesting crap with that wiener

• Haha

VIP Member
Just watched a video of Eden cracking little lads neck! What the actual fuck! Not being funny but if you had any sort of anxiety you would never do something like this for fear of it going wrong! I wouldn’t even let a professional crack my neck just in case they break it!

• Wow

ghostguy

VIP Member
I cba to watch it, rather attend a funeral. But I will say, that comment about covering up must have made Chloe or lloyd feel awkward. I would have said if you don't feel comfortable with me there then forget it, you're not telling me how to dress. That's so embarrassing. Is she going to make yas dress like a nun when she gets her boobs done too?

• Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
Let's be honest if you were "smashing life" you wouldn't be so upset over the opinions of strangers and care enough to make videos being a complete cunt. Keep trying to convince us though 😘
For example Eden, when you called molly mae a cunt more than once and she doesn't say a word. Because she doesn't need to justify or prove herself. you do because you know you're not. You're skint and you smell like lees koi pond

You look so delusional and desperate it's hilarious 😂😂

• Haha