Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Such a insecure bitch! And she only asked Chloe about PCOS btw never actually said she had it, well she hasn't so far, ive still got about 15 mins to go!
Yeah cos it’s down to the woman to cover up, not your pervy little goblin to avert his eyes.

Reactions: 22

Mrskane29

VIP Member
The statement/comment that angers me more than ANYTHING is 'what happened to women supporting women?!' Erm, just because said scumbag shares the same anatomy as me, doesn't mean I should give them a pass and complete support for life!

• Heart

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
I said she’d make an effort for Scotty T!! The difference in her for her first 2 compared to when she see’s him! 😂

-If you know, you know about trying to look as hot as you can when you are going to see someone you secretly want to notice you.
Embarrassingly obvious 🤣🤣 careful Lloyd, you might lose your pocket money to a Geordie boy

• Haha

poppyhun

Just watching the podcast with my fella and Eden says to yaz ‘if you could be me for one day what would you do’ my fella comes out straight away with ‘clearly shag her boyfriend’ 🤣

• Haha

123wwp

Even in that apology statement it isn’t until the very end she actually says sorry the start is just her trying to justify herself 🙄

alpacamybags

VIP Member
You know there's that saying "dogs look like their owners" I guess that is true for both Eden and Lloyd. In Lloyd's case it's the height, and in Eden's it's the ugly rat look 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The podcast will never be successful because she's "interviewing" has beens, and she's a has been too. Her guests are ex reality TV "stars" who are seen as unpopular or villainous.

Compare her to saving grace, she has much more famous, well known current guests on. Like Sophie and Jamie straight after their wedding

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
meh, I just can’t feel sorry for her. She’s done too much now, not that it’s right at all but she’s bound to get messages like that, tough shit, you’ve put your life online, you’ve pissed off too many people, you’re constantly saying ‘the cost of living crisis isn’t my fault’ with the endless spending, people are fucking skint and you’re bragging about everything it’s bound to get people so angry that they resort to that kind of thoughtless behaviour

no I didn’t send any of them messages 😂 but idk I just don’t feel any sympathy

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
I've not been on here for a little while but I am absolutely loving the comments she's getting on her tiktoks recently!! So many people calling her out, love to see it 😍

ololo

VIP Member
The way she brags about setting up a WhatsApp group for mums like it makes her mother Theresa kills me 💀 I’d genuinely not be surprised if she has added it to her LinkedIn 😂

• Haha

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
What I’m struggling with is her absolute defiance in branding herself as “outspoken”, “say what everyone else is thinking”, but it’s not okay for anyone to be outspoken about her ESPECIALLY if you are a MOTHER! What she is basically saying is that she has the right her her opinion but nobody else has the right to theirs? Can imagine her Tory dad instilling the “you can’t say anything nowadays’ mentality…

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Sorry this is random but it did make me laugh whilst thinking wtf. Her mate Sofia saying on the podcast clip that she’s always had quite an outrageous fashion sense … one quick look and she’s the most basic dressed girlie I’ve ever seen 😅

They really all live in a world where they think they’re edgy and different to the other girls. Hopefully this one manages to wipe her arse though.

Attachments

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
The teenagers in her comments are getting on my last nipple. Literally had someone say “no one knows who you are?” OMG I WAS WORRIED you little arsehole.

anyway, I’m rooting for Lloyd to undercook her chicken next seen as she never checks the cunt.

• Haha

ololo

VIP Member
Genuinely never heard of Chloe Brockett. Never seen TOWIE I guess that’s why. The way she was teasing it I was expecting someone half relevant

bloogoo

VIP Member
Also while we are putting mothers on a pedastal that can do no wrong. Rose west was a mother, was she a good one? Errrrr well
She murdered her eldest child and all the other henious things she did… give up putting mothers on a pedastal. Being a mother doesn’t mean we don’t have our faults. I have plenty.. but I also know when I’ve fucked up and I also know when I need to hold
My hands up and say sorry.

• Heart