Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
This comment is hilariously ironic coming from Lloyd,

—- Little man, let’s not forget you gained your followers by dating an “influencer”.

we ALL know (including you) that your shit, mediocre cooking and basic DIY videos wouldn’t get you 10k likes, let alone 10k followers if you weren’t straddling Eden 🥺

Your followers aren’t organic, so id pipe down on this one lad
I don’t understand how he thinks he has made it in life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
I HATE all the pregnancy speculation like body's bloat in the day and angles are difficult sat down in photos (I know I know she baits it but don't rise to it 🙄)
Look I’ve got stage four endo with complete infertility so I know what it’s like to have people speculate and ask too many personal questions around pregnancy so I agree with you under normal circumstances. I’d never ever ask a woman about her fertility or speculate on pregnancy…Unless it’s Eben and it’s on tattle because honestly, I really don’t give a fuck about her feelings 🤷🏼‍♀️ she says what she likes about everyone else so she can expect it back.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just went on youtube and saw Grace did a podcast with Chloe Brockett, and I have this weird feeling Eden is going to use Saving Grace guests as a guest list for her own show depending on whether or not they want to be affiliated with her lol....

Reactions: 26

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Her and Lloyd doing OF and thinking she’d make millions. I mean sure … if one person has a kink for green giants with shitty arses and a melted leprechaun who looks 20 years older than he is - and that person is also a millionaire then yes she’d make a million.

“The things we can do” .. what like doggy Eden? So edgy. Most people don’t even know that position.

And her saying you don’t need to spice anything up. She was literally posting about spicing up their sex life months into the relationship and buying Amazon underwear.

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Eden is soooo stupid 😭😭😭😭 the tattoo noooo 🤣🤣🤣

babe he asked you to marry him so he didn’t have to work a 9-5, he doesn’t wanna have kids with you, doesn’t wanna get a mortgage with you and there are 0 wedding plans 😂

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Eben Harvey, you complete and utter cunt. Can't wait for the day someone gives the absolute unit a smack on her massive gob!

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Even Jeffree a controversial figure has an agent/manager etc.You don’t get dropped for just being “outspoken” if you’re making an agency money. Eden isn’t a cash cow, she’s just a cow.

• Haha
I’m sorry… what was that Eden? 😬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
As a natural born ginger Eden is THE last person I would ever want advocating for us in fact she's the cunt that probably sits there taking the piss but it's your adhd I forgot

Oh and Eden if you're going to bring up other people's views and opinions on disabled children how about you refresh your memory to when I sent you an inbox on insta 2 maybe 3 years ago because you repeatedly used the slurs ****** and **** and doing the mocking voices you did on your live with the guy who did drag can't remember his name but you did it several times whenever you were live with him and I told you how it was harmful so sit the fuck down when it comes to calling others out because you didn't give a shit then, your attitude was plain nasty and you made me feel so fucking bad for trying to educate you so don't act all disgusted now someone else has said vile comments. Cunt

Reactions: 25