Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyparker123456789

She absolutely meant that mom comment the way it came across and now they are back tracking like f**k making excuses for her, yaz copying and pasting like the clappers she doesn’t mean it like that, she absolutely does mean it she’s an absolute rotten C**t and so is he, Isn’t his mumzy a successful mother? Disgraceful the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 28

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
But I thought dad was a millionaire? Really eedy, you’re the sole reason your family can go out for a meal 😂 what a humble queen
As if her family wouldn't be able to afford a family meal if it wasn't for her, what a slap in the face for her parents to say that. Disrespectful rat

Reactions: 28

NOSEY-246

DECA30EA-5C19-4398-BF27-77474182E639.jpeg

Think you’ll find it’s Steven Bartlett mate. Someone with a bit of talent 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27

helloome

"I'm fucking brilliant and I am smashing life. You're not. You're a mum - a mother."
But never fear because that’s not what she meant she didnt say it like that 😂 straight from the horses mouth but poor Eden’s words are being taken out of context as usual , I can’t believe the likes of Charlottecucurnia standing up for this train wreck, I’ll be unfollowing her for sure x
Let's be honest if you were "smashing life" you wouldn't be so upset over the opinions of strangers and care enough to make videos being a complete cunt. Keep trying to convince us though 😘

• Heart
Her Instagram outing trolls is disgusting. The things they've said to her are disgusting too, but were to HER, not posted publicly.

She knows full well that by putting their usernames out there that her little fanbase are going to go say those same awful thing to them. What does it achieve? She's such a nasty bitch, using her following to encourage hate towards people who don't have that defense

• Haha

briedle4

I think she hates mums so much is because she knows Lloyd will never want her demon spawn

firegirl18

Not only has she made that stupid ‘clap back’ video, she’s missed the point of everyone’s comments (both on here and on tiktok) once again. People are concerned that she’s using her diagnosis as an excuse, and that she’s essentially making a mockery of the diagnosis process and the diagnosis itself. Many of the people commenting are mums with children that are neurodivergent, so her rant just doesn’t even make sense??? I hate her so much x

Mrskane29

VIP Member
How does it feel not being first pick eh eeeebbbbz? 😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

redfoxbaby

I don’t get the whole “mother” thing.

Eden, as someone who is also “only 25”, will be pushing a baby out at the end of next month, has a proper ADHD diognosis, which I sat on a NHS waiting list for 2 years for, then went through a year and a half diognosis process, I still hate you and I can still see you for exactly how shitty you are. I’d still hate you if I was neurotypical and if I wasn’t a mother, and tbh I think I hate you even more because I am both of those things and you have no idea what you’re talking about when it comes down to it? Why don’t you talk about your adhd more instead of using it as an excuse to be “outspoken” (podcast was an absolute flop by the way, genuinely terrible). What are you dealing with here, combined adhd? Hyperactive? Inattentive? I won’t give you anymore ideas, but I doubt you know after your lovely video call with your one in a million “nurse” who is able to give out a diagnosis. Incredible, you really are a disgusting human being, and not even just in regards to hygiene.

Rant done lol, that’s been building up over a couple of days I think

• Heart