Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloogoo

VIP Member
Well she’s sold a grand total of….

11 mirrors since she posted about tbem being on offer for £5 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
being a mother doesn’t mean you are kind, or a good person. There’s mums all over the world that are fucking horrific….look at Yaz and Freya 🙃🤣
It’s the same as how she thinks that her dogs liking her makes her a good person. Dennis Nilsen’s dog liked him. So did Ian Brady’s. I’m sure fucking Hitler’s dog did too. It means fuck all about the kind of person you are.
She is not, by any definition, a successful person. Nothing she does should be applauded.

• Heart

ghostguy

VIP Member
Just imagine the three of them sweating on the sofa drinking their red bulls thinking their come backs are so good 😭 hyping up the little elf.
Go clean up your dogs shits Lloyd. And I don't mean chai or chases

• Haha
  • Sick

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Wow now we all know Eden is a cunt but telling her to die is a bit far. I really hope those messages aren’t from anyone here although I know you’re all lovely so I know it wouldn’t be
---
She does and says some things that she shouldn’t but she doesn’t deserve that
---
For anyone that hasn’t seen them

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
So, according to the cretin if you’re a mother who calls her out because you can see right through her bullshit you’re not smashing life but calling a literal child a whore and telling the other they look like they’re on the sex offenders register, that’s smashing life? Think my heads just fell off
She’s a dangerous bitch I’ve never saw somebody so manipulative before

Reactions: 29

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Erm having a boyfriend is literally one of your personality traits is it not?

Attachments

• Haha
She said on her stories the other day, she asked katylee to be on it but she never replied so she sent her loads of question marks lmaooo. People know to give a wide berth, too much toxicity and drama. It would be a risk to their career to associate with her

• Haha

owen2110

I’ve died of cringe

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Noseyparker123456789

"I'm fucking brilliant and I am smashing life. You're not. You're a mum - a mother."
But never fear because that’s not what she meant she didnt say it like that 😂 straight from the horses mouth but poor Eden’s words are being taken out of context as usual , I can’t believe the likes of Charlottecucurnia standing up for this train wreck, I’ll be unfollowing her for sure x

user726

VIP Member
This comment is hilariously ironic coming from Lloyd,

—- Little man, let’s not forget you gained your followers by dating an “influencer”.

we ALL know (including you) that your shit, mediocre cooking and basic DIY videos wouldn’t get you 10k likes, let alone 10k followers if you weren’t straddling Eden 🥺

Your followers aren’t organic, so id pipe down on this one lad
not everyone’s life long goal is to have 10k followers on TikTok funnily enough

• Haha
Eden when she posts a TikTok that doesn’t go her way and everyone comes for her in the comments ….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

NOSEY-246

Not sure what planet she’s on putting mollie mae on that list when she publicly called her a c*nt for asking if she wanted a photo with her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
View attachment 2108063
Think you’ll find it’s Steven Bartlett mate. Someone with a bit of talent 😬
Yaz basically saying that she’s only the 3rd highest because she’s got so many haters - and she still couldn’t get 1st place.

Eden “I’m smashing life”. I agree. Literally taking a hammer to her opportunities and smashing them to pieces.

• Haha
Reactions: 28