Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Why does midget gem look like he belongs on the register and I'm not talking about the school one
Screenshot_20230420_180810_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

NewOlive

Remember when Eden was in her cleaning era and talked about how she loved doing washing and cleaning the kitchen… that lasted long
My favourite part of this small era was when she said that 'loads of people had been asking for her washing routine' and she put SO MUCH detergent, softener and Unstoppables in that she gave herself that rash on her neck 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

scoobertdoobert

i know she’d never do it in a million years but i’d love it if she got a couple of us tattlers on her podcast to ask her genuine questions. then it’d actually live up to its name😂 as fellow tunbridge wells dweller, i volunteer as tribute 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Sorry had to do a little compilation of how awkward Yaz made it and I only watched the first ten minutes 😅. If she wasn’t making dead jokes she was just getting ignored.

Also both those thickos (despite apparently loving Georgia Harrison) asked how Scotty felt about the latest news report about Stephen Bear and how “he’s going to jail” - he’s literally already been inside for over a month.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Trans women are women and to imply Dylan or any other trans woman is a man is transphobic.
Dylan Mulvaney is a man who is taking the piss out of women. If saying that makes me a transphobe then I'm happy to be one as it's a simple truth.

Mod edit there's other threads to discuss this

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Heart

lostsoul

Wow now we all know Eden is a cunt but telling her to die is a bit far. I really hope those messages aren’t from anyone here although I know you’re all lovely so I know it wouldn’t be
---
She does and says some things that she shouldn’t but she doesn’t deserve that
---
For anyone that hasn’t seen them
Has she thought that they might have ✨️ADHD✨️ and can't help it. They might be just trying to navigate their brains.
They look young..has she thought that? They might be "only 24"
What is good for the goose is good for the gander surely? Noooooo they are only reserved as excuses for Eden.

In all seriousness they are horrific messages ...they should be ashamed of themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I love how she's actually changed her appearance for Scotty T (whoever the fuck that Z lister is), the curled black hair, tan, red lips and clothes which aren't a jumpsuit or or neutral colours. Idk about you but to me that says a lot to me, however for everyone else it's just the same plt jumpsuit, a tiktok gilet and those horrendous uggs from tiktok shop

It’s so funny how she thinks she’s made it in life by having a TikTok account so she can spout shit all the time with her degrading comments and narcissistic personality

• Haha
Reactions: 30

NewOlive

I'm sorry for this TMI opinion but I know Eben is lying that LL got a big 🍆 bc my partner is 'gifted' and doggy HURTS

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Her new video is hilarious, saying whoever interviews Jeffree Star just asks him about his sex life meanwhile our very own Louis Theroux is interviewing people about their shitty knickers.

• Haha