Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloogoo

VIP Member
I'm sorry for this TMI opinion but I know Eben is lying that LL got a big 🍆 bc my partner is 'gifted' and doggy HURTS
also tmi sorry not sorry
Yeah I was also gonna say, we rarely do doggy, we do other positions that are better for bigger 🍆. Other half has a big WILLLLLLLLLEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and we can’t do it much cause it hurts in doggy. Also usually people that have to make a point of saying they have big WILLLLLLEAY don’t hit the sides.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
3 million followers and that's the engagement on her new shitty green hair video.
Eden baby I'm just choosing to be embarrassed for you on this occasion
Screenshot_20230427_000410_TikTok.jpg

• Haha

briedle4

Why do all mums have to love her? Omg she is driving me insane. She thinks after you push a baby out you automatically can’t call out bullshit or nasty people? 😡

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
View attachment 2109924
NOBODY, and I repeat NOBODY! Wants to watch you and midget gem go at it!! 🤢

View attachment 2109925
So looks like Lloyds first choice is on the podcast this week…
I think if you feel like you have to say your boyfriend has a "massive shlong" then the chances are he's probably not very blessed in that department 🤏🏻🦐 also well done for saying its all on your camera roll, give the creeps even more reason to try and hack you 🤦🏻‍♀️

littlenat

Hi gang just finished work and I’m still catching up on comments so not sure if this is mentioned yet but the teaser of her and Chloe’s podcast.. I’ve never been so cringed in my life. How BORING. Talking about cheese and truffle.. Jesus I give this podcast 4/5 weeks til it’s down the pan. It’s dead

• Haha

bam101

She’s so thick it’s unreal, like I’ve said in the past stuff is on the internet forever. She says she wants kids, those kids will one day be in high school and their pals with come across the video where yaz has said she doesn’t believe any girl goes to the toilet and doesn’t have shitty knickers thus the child’s friends then being like eughhhh so all your family have skids and shit in their knickers that must mean you have shitty pants - a life time of bullying.
I have literally just posted this on Yas’ thread. It’s real!!

Attachments

• Sad

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
She’s blocked me for saying scotty became irrelevant 10 years ago 🤣🤣🤣 lots of people seemed to agree though🤣🤣 who even watches him anymore

• Haha
Totally off topic but I've tried searching and I can't find anything, but am I imagining things or did Eden admit when she orgasms she manifests at the same ? I know there's a video of it somewhere but I can't find it, if someone has it can you put it in here please😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Whoisit_12

Who the hell would want to impress scotty t anyway. Guys plowed through like 300+ women I’m surprised he isn’t crippled with STDs 😂
Notice how yazminge just looks the same as always yet she’s the technically single one and edens engaged planning her wedding to ‘baby’ but yet she’s quite obviously made 10x more effort she usually does for the guy hahaha

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
I’ve been following her count since lastnight and she’s lost a good 1k followers..

• Heart

Ohmyhahah

I might just be a mum but how fucking lovelyyyyy is it watching Eden fuck up her career on the daily. People only watched her podcast to see how much she fucks up. She gets hundreds of negative comments on all her videos (before she deletes them) but still can’t sees that she brings absolutely nothing to the table anymore (if ever) 😘. Can you being diagnosed with complete stupidity orrrrrrr?
---
She’s sat a WhatsApp group up to chat JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL Eben has saved us all.
I bet the only people in the group chat is her two sisters, her mum, and holly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Definitely trying to limit damage. Here comes the…. ITS MY ADHD… 🙄
But I thought we had the new outspoken Eden who said whatever the fuck she wanted to say? You take offence then that’s a you issue.

Also sorry but what in the world does she mean every successful woman in the planet? That basically if you aren’t a mother then you could never be successful?

Having children isn’t successful. Doing your best and raising good people is a success.

Attachments

bloogoo

VIP Member
Let’s add another episode of racism with edens joke about a Thai massage with a happy ending which is incredibly derogatory against women of colour and misogynistic as fuck.
---
And the ableism taking the piss out of a boy looking like something from the HAE wtf. These twats really are out to cancel themselves this last few weeks.
---
I would comment on the video calling her out for the happy ending comment but I’ll doxx myself lol. So came to rant here. I’ve recorded it because it will get deleted. Infact I think someone should maybe tag Soogia.

• Haha

Noseyparker123456789

THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW SHE IS ABSOLUTELY CHATTING WAFFLE ABOUT BEING EMETAPHOBIC. German donner is rank man. I went to our local one last year and regretted it instantly. The chicken was raw. 🫣 Apolgiew for the rank second photo. I would never could never will never ever ever ever again
Agreed! been once it was crap and I said never again 😂
---
Are they actually stupid? Eden is now a trained chiropractor apparently 🤨😂
I think Lloyds just had enough of Eben at this point and is like if I die I die 😂

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Omg! Disgusting. Would like to see her Adhdefend this one cos Yaz said it too. She can’t even deal with a child calling her dogs “rats” yet she’s willing to rip the piss out of a kid on social media.

• Heart
  • Haha

zoflo3110

Notice the wedding videos in force today 😂

Apparently she struggles to plan things etc but now she’s been diagnosed she can ‘manage it a lot better” … “I’m just like oh! It’s that, that’s fine”

wow, I didn’t know you just needed someone to tell you it’s ADHD to make everything better! 🙄

• Sad