Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Eden literally a few weeks ago: I don’t know what I was thinking with the green hair and the make up baxkI’ve matured so much

Eden now: I’m boring and my popularity is dipping because I’m an idiot who says inappropriate things so let’s go green to try get noticed again and people will magically forget everything I’ve done and how boring I am!

🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

moomin456

Hilarious that only yesterday she was banging on about normalising real skin and then today's video the smoothing filters on so high she looks like a cartoon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Someone commented on her TikTok saying something like ‘lots of people are mothers and are more successful than you’ and in Eden’s reply she included ‘Kim K ffs’ LOL who even is Eden genuinely

• Haha

Lovethegossipme

It makes me laugh how she keeps saying mums shouldn't be outspoken or "trolls" as she calls them but has no problem with her own mum being a raging alcoholic 🤣
I'd rather my mum speak the truth than be a piss head.

• Heart

bloogoo

VIP Member
she needs to accept that she sits on a platform of privilege that many people will never be able to afford to do. Many NHS services are refusing more referrals because of the huge backlog.. so there will be people who never get the diagnosis they need for support. She’s waited 2 months, for a diagnosis to excuse her fuck ups but realistically this isn’t ADHD. This is learned behaviour from enablers surrounding her and shielding her from constructive criticism and warranted backlash.

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Nobody should ever tell anyone to die, ever, Eden is a prick 100% but thats too far, i mean i think yaz could have made them accounts up and has her pillow ready incase eden does keel over lol yaz will slip right in next to tiny tots

• Haha
  • Heart

kittykitty123

Ahhh the way she’s trying to defend her comment about ‘you’re a mother’ is making me sooo angry. She literally says ‘I’m fucking brilliant and I’m smashing life. You’re not, you’re a mother’ - she’s making out like she said it as if mothers are meant to be nice & nurturing etc but she LITERALLY says, I’m smashing life, you’re not, you’re a mother’ there is NO twisting those words like she’s making out, it’s what she said, word for word.
On a plus note, reading all the comments on her videos (before they’re deleted) and she just gets ripped to shreds now, everyone can see past her bullshit these days and I’m here for it ☕🤣

She makes the podcast allll about her, Chloe’s been on towie now for a few years had so many dramas that have never really been addressed and Eden could of used this to dish the actual tea on stuff which would of made it 1000 times more enjoyable and instead she asked about Cheese and death row meals 🫠

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Are they alright???
In her recent video taking the piss out of a random kid
“What in the Hills Have Eyes”
If you haven’t seen it, pleased Google it. It’s deformed looking people.

I’m not one of these easily offended people, a lot of the stuff she says doesn’t bother me too much, but that comment actually has me shook, that is soo bad

• Angry
  • Sad

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
What I got from the podcast.
Eden: “do you know what I mean?”
Chloe: “do you know what I mean?”.
The end…

• Haha
The only thing Eben has done thats of any credit is be that much of a Bellend it’s enabled 56 threads here and bought us all together. The support I’ve seen between posters when people share their experiences due to something she’s done or said is amazing.

• Heart