Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
She asked Chloe to explain how her and Eden first met. Chloe was literally two words in and took over the story making it all about her. What a vile trait to have. ‘Me and Chloe have been friends for years’ ok but shes never been to your house you don’t go out with her? Also Chloe clearly didn’t like Chai. I don’t really like dogs and wouldn’t want one climbing all over me. You could see Chloe didn’t want to interact with Chai and Eden didn’t tell chai to get down.

Reactions: 20

Whoisit_12

Maaaaate she’s pure irritation, worse than fuckin thrush that girl. “It’s almost as if I have ADHD” yeah we get it you got diagnosed. Fuck me it doesn’t mean it excuses all your bad behaviour that’s just you being a full blown C**T.
my fella has adhd and I don’t think I’ve once heard him use it as an excuse for being a dick. She really needs to give it a rest and sit back and understand people are going at her for throwing it in everyone’s faces, every day so far it’s been something to do with adhd. It’s her new personality trait 😂😂😂
Emetephobia, ocd, hand shakes, anxiety / panic attacks, probably something else I’m missing but now this
---
Also really not surprised she likes Chloe brocket too because she’s a mega bitch also 🤣 eedy mcreedys new podcast is gonna be the new mean girls ✌🏼

PoolPatrol

Scotty T is an absolute wankpuffin. Seeing a grown arse MUM swoon in his company is just embarrassing.

• Haha

pizzaslut

VIP Member
So she reeled in her followers n fame by promoting “love yourself” type content to those who struggle with ED’s, skip forward a couple years she’s now making shitty quick AD’s for a quick buck on how to get rid of your double chin???… What happened to loving yourself and the body you’re in?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
also tmi sorry not sorry
Yeah I was also gonna say, we rarely do doggy, we do other positions that are better for bigger 🍆. Other half has a big WILLLLLLLLLEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and we can’t do it much cause it hurts in doggy. Also usually people that have to make a point of saying they have big WILLLLLLEAY don’t hit the sides.
Lmao I literally heard WILLLLLEEEAAAAAYYY in my head

• Haha

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
Predictions for when Lloyd is on the nobcast :

Endless 'babyyyy' nicknames
'I love you so much' at the end of every sentence/topic
Lloyd acting like ten men and how he sold out amnesia

• Haha

Blunderwoman

New thread with title by @Blunderwoman Congrats🎉
Eben has treated us recently to a 60 minute diagnosis for ADHD which she paid for and recorded for all her fans to start feeling sorry for her and excuse her ridiculous behaviour.

Yet going onto tiktok to rant about being called out and upset by ‘mums’.
luckily for us Eben knows how to look after kids, calling her 5 year old niece a Russian whore and 8 year old nephew a ‘gay boy’, ‘you look like you should be on the register’ and multiple other lovely names. Whilst letting both kids smash dog shit into her carpet that had been there for days.

I hope we can’t all wait to see how she messes up next! Luckily for her Yappy chihuahua LL is ready to back her up, even backing up her shitty knickers 💋
---
Anyone new her thread is here, it doesn’t link for some reason but it’s a good one ✌🏼
Feel free to update with recent shit, I’m sure Eben would
Appreciate it!
My first ever thread title 😍❤❤

• Heart

yo2daho2

VIP Member
She only got top charts as she made out she leaked something about her sister break up. Wait till next week and no one gives AF. She’ll give up on this live she did with ETM.

tittletottie

Why does she follow the same routine: does something shitty, defends herself, deletes the video, posts a video of the dogs loving her because she is a lovely person, puts the soft voice on, hides from live for a while… repeat

if you have to keep doing this, you’re a shitty person full stop
Don’t forget the “I’m amazing, my life is wonderful” swiftly followed a few days later by a crying montage of how shitty everything is in her life.

• Haha

alpacamybags

VIP Member
She's on the toilet with Yaz whilst Yaz is taking a shit and Eden is filming. I can honestly say I have never had a shit in front of my sister. Although well done for not doing it in you pants Yaz!!!

• Sick
  • Haha

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Omg! So the review girl on here said there’s not even a written note or anything in her orders, now Eden’s saying tonight she’s going to signs them 😂

• Haha

VIP Member
I’m not condoning the hate messages to her! But I howled when I read that one calling her a pube!! A fucking pube!!!!!!!! Tickled me that has! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Bec_123

Short clip I've just seen of Chloe B podcast.....'do you like truffle?'.....'what's your favourite cheese?' Fucking hell Eden at least try 😂 podcast era will be over sooner than her gym era at this rate

• Haha

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Loool, how embarrassing is her podcast, from somebody on towie that Lloyd wanted to smash to tragic scotty T 😭😭 What a shit fest this podcast is, at least get actual interesting people on, not people who were on trashy TV shows years ago that fell off

• Haha