Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is hands down the best one on here. I love the banter and laughs you all provide 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bit late for a thread suggestion (and there are some great ones already) but

skiddy knicker, bogie flicker, lash sticker harvz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen that Hera clothing ad on my FYP. Can someone tell Lloyd his camel needs feeding 🫥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she replied to me using the “I hope your child…” line, I’d tear her a new one. As a parent of a recently diagnosed, highly dependent autistic little boy, I’m already angry at the injustices of the world. Not to mention the sweaty tit sodden ugly piece of tit using a diagnosis for clout.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she replied to me using the “I hope your child…” line, I’d tear her a new one. As a parent of a recently diagnosed, highly dependent autistic little boy, I’m already angry at the injustices of the world. Not to mention the sweaty tit sodden ugly piece of tit using a diagnosis for clout.
They all fume if anyone talks about cali, acer or wolf, but their first defence is to attack mothers and other peoples parenting

Reactions: 13
Honestly she pissed me off so much. WHY can’t she just say oh wow that’s amazing! Always got to be one more than everyone. Silly bleep
She’s a complete self obsessed narcissist. Always better than everyone she makes me sick

Reactions: 13
Why is LL beefing with teenage girls in the comment section of Eden’s video 🥴 what a helmet !
Really brave for a man who's not even taller than Edens 10 year old fans. You can duck off back to beg off mummy Lloyd. Don't loose sight of where you came from you pathetic little goblin. Most of the girls he's arguing with tower over him and I hope he meets one of their boyfriends one day, doubt he'll have the same energy

Reactions: 11
Do you know what after this latest outburst, I was ready to leave this page because it was so overwhelming see the amount of tit she spouts. But you guys are too damn funny to leave, I love ya you bunch of trolls x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell this diagnosis has doubled her shoe size. She’s really stepped it up a peg on her latest video now she’s got “adhd”

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.