Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoolPatrol

If some little scrot got with my sister and then proceeded to tell me that my 15yr marriage wasn't 'right for me' I'd swiftly tell them to get fucked. The fact Yaz has taken his advice and run with it proves she's not this grown arsed 30yr old she claims to be. She's an insecure little girl who is totally disloyal to her marriage vows.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Fuck me. What the hell was that train wreck.

I feel like they’ve just envied each other their entire lives - and secretly love it when one of them fails. They’ve clearly always been desperate to be “famous” and it doesn’t matter what for.

Yaz isn’t scared of having an overdraft? Why is she even going into her overdraft when she spent a large portion of the podcast showing off how rich she is.

Yaz’s obsession with Lloyd knocks me sick. She clearly believes she’s part of their relationship and watches them kiss wishing it was her. And evidently Lloyd encouraged her to split from Lee.

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Me and my hubby had a drink last night and I showed him the podcast he was 1000% sure it was a spoof podcast 😂 he still doesn’t believe me that they are real people and not made up bo selecta character’s 🤣🤣

• Haha

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
She's totally just googled all the symptoms of adhd. The way she had to bring up the podcast and her "job online" I'm embarrassed for her.

Didn't she say that she had an appointment mid March? But she's clearly only just had the appointment this week as she said she's just filmed a podcast where she spoke over Yaz constantly

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Sustainable plastic mink lashes from China🤣

Her talking about business just goes to show how little she knows about running a business/company. She’s obviously running out of content.
I’ve been keeping up whilst dying of covid and having a catch up on this today… sustainable…shipping from China one of the biggest contributors globally to pollution. LOL Eden you really are a thick cunt aren’t you. Sustainable would be having them manufactured in the UK but ohhh that’s right, you don’t design and manufacture them you buy them wholesale, stick them in your packaging and mark them up about 500%. Her followers are really that idiotic to buy this bullshit too, wasting their hard earned cash on shite you can buy for £3 off Shein or Amazon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
What I find so hilarious is that the two of them seem to be deluded enough to believe their relationship is THE relationship that everyone should aim for.

When look what it did to Lloyd - he’s like a grey balloon with two dilated pupils. And Eden signed her own career death warrant getting with him. Another yes man meaning she’ll stay her awful self forever.

To them relationship goals is just physically being together 24/7. If you’re in a relationship and dare to work or see friends on your own then you couldn’t possibly have as a good a relationship as they do.

• Haha

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I wonder what GK Barry actually thinks of this podcast and all of her friends, they must be pissing themselves and biting their tongue to keep quiet about it

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Bet yaz is fuming about the diagnosis. Yaz said a few months ago she thought she had adhd and Eden had to get in their with the assessment first 😂 now no one will care if yaz has it

• Haha

Lovethegossipme

It’s horrific how she said above about having a PRIVATE harley street doctor diagnose her… hang on is that more reptuble than an nhs doctor because I’m pretty sure they both use the same diagnostics to diagnose adhd. It doesn’t make it anymore credible just makes you more privileged to fast track your diagnosis.
Actually, paying privately makes it LESS credible than an NHS diagnosis because lots of these "private assessors" don't follow the correct guidelines.

kittykitty123

Her latest TikTok! 🤦🏻‍♀️ basically saying the things she said about her niece and nephew is because she’s has ADHD!!
I was waiting for a Tourette’s diagnosis 😂
In all honesty though, she can eff right off. She’s seen what’s ‘in’ at the moment and jumped on the bandwagon. I feel for the people that actually have had to live all these things she claims to have. She’s suffers from a lot doesn’t she - every bloody diagnosis under the sun - it’s a wonder how she can actually function!!!

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
We've gone from no mention of little legs family because they don't want to be on social media to seeing and mentioning them 2 weekends in a row. Anything to get your engagement up eh!

Influencerdrainers

‘To keep it alive’ hun you’ve been together a year, if you’re needing to get stuff just to keep your sex life alive now, you have no hope a few years down the line🤣 you should still be in your honeymoon time🤣🤣 god help them.. clinging on to eachother for dear life because they have no one else
---
Has she got a sty??
Hahaha yes this is so true. After 8 years my husband wants me just as much in my granny knickers and sports bra as he did then 😂 so glad I don't have to depend on polyester lingerie made by children for Jeff Bezos to keep my sex life alive.

But we're all jealous trolls aren't we 😈👀

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Here come the videos to show she has “adhd” she really boils my piss! My son is 22 this year, and his mental health has been declining for the last few years, I thought he was bi polar, but the dr suggested an adhd assessment, he is now in a que waiting for that!! Life is miserable at the moment, he’s chopping and changing his meds, and has had to take the last 4 weeks off work due to what I can only describe as a breakdown! I hate seeing people like Eden, minimising issues like this! I wish my son had the adhd that Eden has, maybe then he would be able to live some sort of normal life!!!! God j is hate her so much!!!

• Heart

Babyboonseed

Also, the doctor saying “consider yourself diagnosed” in a jokey way…Imagine that was a cancer diagnosis or HIV? It seems a bit of an unprofessional way to give someone a diagnosis.
Imagine her sat at home editing her videos, the thought process must quite literally be, how can I edit this video and use this situation to absolve myself of my shitty behaviour. She is so tone deaf.