Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it a rest Eden 🫠 It’s actually insulting how dumb she thinks people are
She literally thinks she's Mother Theresa or some tit, she's so embarrassing.
All these bleeping idiots that blindly follow her and believe her tit need to go and speak to a professional, it's embarrassing

Reactions: 18
Shes a bleeping giant ogre isn't she! She reminds me of that eagle character of sesame street! Weird weird looking and obviously got body dismorphia! That video of her with the uggs on, she looks like she can't even walk properly 🤢🤢🤢

Also, if Yaz is leaving Lee do we think it was sudden? As she only paid the mortgage off and booked him a once in a lifetime holiday last month while they were away didn't she?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How easy would it be for a p3do to go outside the school and say he/she was one of auntie edies fans? I can’t cope with it
Selfish self centred cow of a woman.
Imagine your kids going to the same school…….
Good old Eden claims these kids are safe etc but what if some oddball actually went to the school, what about the safeguarding of all of the other pupils in this school?
I bet the other parents are fuming this cow is flaunting the school all over the internet to god knows who. 😡

Reactions: 9
There’s only so much people will stand for her being rude and different on live then having a complete different persona after being called out and then going on to do the exact same again ♻

Reactions: 13
Hahahahaha that’s her competition 😂
not that she cares 🤣 anything for a freebie. although maybe she changed her mind once she found out what the business actually was & stopped replying to the poor lass hahahaah. also she’s worn doll beauty lashes countless times even since releasing her rank mink brand so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
There’s only so much people will stand for her being rude and different on live then having a complete different persona after being called out and then going on to do the exact same again ♻
Last time it was 'she just can't do lives anymore'
then it was 'I can do lives with no comments'
then 'sub only'
then quickly back to normal as if nothing happened

until the next duck up - and we will be here waiting because it will happen again. And again.. she's just digging herself a hole at this point

Reactions: 20
Before I say this I need to put a disclaimer reminder that I cannot STAND Eden. I don’t want to defend her because she’s done a million and one things that have really angered me but I think the comment about “maybe your baby was too pure for earth” shouldn’t be used to try and further our points about her. It’s absolutely the incorrect thing to say and I can totally see why there would be people upset about it (sending love to you all ❤), but I’m going to be perfectly honest and say it wasn’t until too long ago - maybe a year or so that I myself became aware this is an insensitive comment to make. Although thankfully I hadn’t been in a situation where I ever said that to someone, I think if I was I would have thought that comment would be okay / helpful. We are all constantly learning new things and I’m just worried if we try to blow that video up it will deter from the there’s-no-way-you-can’t-know-that’s-wrong things she’s said recently with a comment that in this specific instance I genuinely don’t think she knew was wrong and she must’ve thought she was being reassuring. Again, I hate to sound like I am defending her 🤮 which is why it took me so long to even say this, and yes she probably should have been more educated and even checked considering how “big” her platform is before saying it … I am just worried blowing that up will take away from the things she actually knows are wrong and is happy to excuse herself from and even make jokes about. That is what truly shows who she is.
---

Also just feel like I need to add ; I know this is a sensitive subject so I’m more than happy for people to reply back and I don’t expect everyone to agree. These are just my current thoughts based on what I’ve seen so far and I might end up changing my mind based on what you guys have to say 🫶🤍
I agree that I think she was trying to be nice, I don't think she was trying to mean but the comment was ignorant and insensitive. It's definitely different to the situation with Cali and Acer but it's a classic example of her thinking she knows it all and has the authority to speak on things she's never experienced. For me, the worst part of the video was her saying be grateful you were able to conceive. She needs to stop talking about things she has absolutely no experience in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her saying this is what she wants to make her ewm like after someone commented is bullshit. I seen the comment but she has had so many of them and suddenly she listens after she loses 100’s of followers and dropped by management. She’s had plenty of opportunity to go back to ewm like that and CHOSE not too until now because of how bad the backlash has been. How can people not see through this!!! She is once again gonna get away with being a complete bellend
---
Also the I feel like I’m talking to my best friends and this has been a big wake up call that I’m not excuse has been used so many times before. She is so bleeping manipulate to then throw in the but I’m talking to my best friends now in that ewm got to keep the 15 year olds happy

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why is she making out she stopped talking in ewm because of the pandemic? Girl, you started them in the pandemic. Make it make sense!

---
Lloyds ootd...taking eden to meet his family!!
Probs a good idea, it'd be awkward to meet them for the first time when they're getting married in shreks swamp

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she making out she stopped talking in ewm because of the pandemic? Girl, you started them in the pandemic. Make it make sense!
View attachment 2070532
---

Probs a good idea, it'd be awkward to meet them for the first time when they're getting married in shreks swamp
She’s FULL OF tit. She’s said before she stopped doing them as much because she wanted to branch out and also because when she was eating with her family or Lloyd she didn’t want to be just sat talking to her phone. Yet again, sprinkling in hate comments there that definitely did not happen in order to make herself the victim. Oh look how strong she is doing proper eat with mes again after all the hate 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Reactions: 20
Lloyds ootd...taking eden to meet his family!!
I'm sure Eden said before she's already met them she just doesn't document it because they don't want to be on social media? I can't find the thread where it was spoke about but I'm sure she said this!

Reactions: 21
I'm sure Eden said before she's already met them she just doesn't document it because they don't want to be on social media? I can't find the thread where it was spoke about but I'm sure she said this!
She’s definitely said this, multiple times 🥱

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.