Eden Harvz #50 Married at first sheight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can the editing girl on here do this picture but with Lloyd, Eden and Freya šŸ˜­View attachment 1958039
please
Can we just do loads of different ones and use them as congratulations cards to post to her house when she gets married?!

also not wanting to reveal her wedding date. We all know she was going to put a tiktok on on 1st July as a little surprise look what happened kind of thing. HA. I donā€™t get why people try and hate keep these things, unless youve Sold it for a 6 figure OK mag deal WHO CARES

*gatekeep

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They're getting married on Cali's birthday, as a kid I'd be fewwwmin especially if it was someone like Eden who we all know will now forever make that date about her AnNiVeRsArY and never about Cali's bday anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 21
aw maaaaaan, iā€™m getting married that weekend too and iā€™m gonna be too busy to watch the tit show unfold šŸ’”šŸ˜…

also lol, love an instant karma moment. make your nephew miss an event he was super excited for/use a young girlā€™s grief for clout/generally be a big head & get ur big secret wedding date exposed šŸ¤­ oopsies

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is yas buying wolf a whole wardrobe while staying with her family? šŸ¤” and ā€œhappy Valentineā€™s Day to wolfs heroā€

is she baiting or are they over? Iā€™d feel bad for lee if she ends up moving wolf away seeing as he seems To be entirely unwelcome in the family

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just watched Yaz's day in the life, I'm sorry but Little Lad is such and ick, tagging along will the women and kids to have lunch! My other half would be mortified if he was forced to do that! Lloyd is already developing titties, its only a matter of time before his dick shrivels up and he finally becomes a woman!! Eurgh! :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a way to overshadow every birthday poor cali has
Can you IMAGINE if someone in her family dared host anything on her birthday let alone a wedding?! It would be crying montages galore and sheā€™d insist on having her birthday cake complete with clapping ritual right along side the wedding cake cutting and open her presents in front of an audience while the couple has their first dance

Reactions: 16
omg can't believe the wedding is on Cali's birthday! actually who am I kidding, yes I can. She's probably told Cali that she can be a flower girl as her most special birthday present. she is such a parasite, truly the worst of the worst.

I know Freya is her PA/servant, but she really needs to start keeping her kids away from Eden. No way would I be leaving them on their own with Eden. Although I guess she can just watch Eden's lives if she wants to see what they're upto...
---

happy valentines day to all you hornies!! so glad to have found a group of such funny, kind and lovely folk to share a dislike of the Harveys with :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
omg can't believe the wedding is on Cali's birthday! actually who am I kidding, yes I can. She's probably told Cali that she can be a flower girl as her most special birthday present. she is such a parasite, truly the worst of the worst.

I know Freya is her PA/servant, but she really needs to start keeping her kids away from Eden. No way would I be leaving them on their own with Eden. Although I guess she can just watch Eden's lives if she wants to see what they're upto...
---

happy valentines day to all you hornies!! so glad to have found a group of such funny, kind and lovely folk to share a dislike of the Harveys with :love:
I swear to god if my sister looked after my son and knew he wanted to go somewhere but made him late because she was too busy eye bleeping herself on live or in a mirror I'd be RAGING

Reactions: 17
They're getting married on Cali's birthday, as a kid I'd be fewwwmin especially if it was someone like Eden who we all know will now forever make that date about her AnNiVeRsArY and never about Cali's bday anymore
Then when they get divorced itā€™ll be overshadowed by her woe is me will I ever find real love era, just you wait.

Reactions: 8
"The love of his life"... I think what she meant was, he's the love of HER life.. weirdo!
She did similar with Dan Spragg, I still remember about a year ago when Yaz was doing an insta q&a someone asked who she trusted the most and Yaz replied ā€˜Dan Spragg, I trust him with my lifeā€™ which was really weird. I think I posted the ss on Yaz thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
ā€˜Oh eden you will be an amazing mumā€™ because she bought them snacks and read them a book? bleeping hell the standards are low in some peoples outlook on parenting eh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can I just say that I love scrolling down the comments and seeing the many faces of Eden, Lloyd and Yaz as our profile pics. We have really captured them so well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.