Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lloyd: I love you
Eden: How much?
Lloyd: Enough to give up my job, home, friends, family, hobbies, dignity, non platform shoes, decent wardrobe, hairline...

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Little Nana Lloyd aka ✨️Llillian✨️ strikes again. She's just so weak and frail in her old age she has to wheel her rats around in a pram so they don't pull her over and break her hip again.
Picsart_23-02-18_19-37-10-809.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So she was too ill to go and support her fiance at a funeral but well enough to go on a day out with her sisters and the kids... Lloyd, you're an absolute mug. This is who you want to be your wife? She probably wouldn't even come and visit you if you were in hospital. She'd be too busy fingering herself and emailing complaints to restaurants.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

sassquatch23

Can you imagine resting your phone on a shelf in tescos so you can record yourself walking up to it and pretending to pick items off the shelves? Or propping it up against some twigs in the mud so you can walk passed and pretend you didn’t even know you were filming yourself having a little walk in the woods. Why does every minute of the day have to be posted online and why is it so cringe. The people in the comments saying that this is their dream life. This is a compilation of the best bits of her day and they’re still so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Tanne1999

VIP Member
You’re never happy because you’re pumping your face with cheap filler that’ll migrate, your skin is rough because you don’t look after it - you sleep in makeup, you don’t drink any water or eat healthy food. You filter the fuck out of your photos and videos so have a warped sense of self image. You also fry your hair daily, dye it and add extensions every few weeks to then rip them out in a way that will damage your hair.

Step away from filters, stop getting filler, have an actual skin care routine with products that match your skin type instead of buying the most expensive shit. Don’t wear makeup every single day, don’t straighten or curl your hair. Stop dying it and let it grow naturally. Cut down on the red bull, fags, and takeaways. Eat some nutritious food, drink some water. Go outside in the sun, not on the sunbeds. Maybe then you’ll see some changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Gb1704

How out of touch can you be? Never has time to relax? Can’t keep on top of her dressing room?

Eden, no one can sympathise, most of the UK are working their arses off just to survive, you have no job, you have a maid and Lloyd is basically your servant.

The reason you can’t keep on top of your dressing room is because A) you’re lazy. B) you consume constantly, I have never known anyone buy so much stuff, so unnecessarily and C) you’re hoarding stock of your shitty Ali express lashes that you can’t shift and you won’t actively sell because packing and posting them is too much hard work.

Here’s an idea, take a week off of social media. Go outside, touch grass, speak to normal humans not ones that will like your arse constantly. It’ll do you some good. Your lifestyle is the reason your ‘mental health’ is shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
So she's getting married in a registry office then having the blessing after as she wanted to get married outside and not in a church? Isn't a registry office inside....
---

Religious era over ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 36

tittletottie

Does Eden wear glasses/contact lenses or have a ‘lazy eye’ not sure on the correct term. But I’ve noticed a few times one eye wondering to the side?
I think it’s called influenceye- one eye fucking the camera and the other on the number of people in the live.

• Haha
Reactions: 35