Eden Harvz #50 Married at first sheight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pulling up my chair 🪑 sticking on my ring light, scraping back my greasy hair and dabbing yellow Dulux on my face and half me ears. Eye bleeping myself in my stand alone mirrors (I don’t use hand held ones because that’s just for muppets buying them from me)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Eden complaining about getting up at half 6 to have her hair done when you get up at 5 to go to work 😬😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 19
So she's getting married in a registry office then having the blessing after as she wanted to get married outside and not in a church? Isn't a registry office inside....
---

Religious era over ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her video about getting up at 5 when she says “honestly I don’t know how YOU GUYS get up this early” as if all you scummy working class that have to get up at this time, I cannot stand her she thinks she’s the dogs bollocks doesn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry, she's saying she needs her eyebrows threaded?? At this point her eyebrows are the threads 😂
---

Also good luck to poppy trying to blend a blunt black bob in with blonde extensions 😂
Screenshot_20230203_193004_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Banging on about how great it was to play in a playground when she was younger….that was updated and modernised in 2018 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Banging on about how great it was to play in a playground when she was younger….that was updated and modernised in 2018 🙃
I was waiting for someone to come on and say the gift shop had only recently been opened or something 😂 she can't even keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 5
If you were so religious that you left the screening of a horror filmed being played in an old church because it was "disrespectful to God", why wouldn't you want to have your marriage blessed by God in a church?

Eben Harvey, woman of God; expect when it comes to the holy sanctity of Marriage. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.