Eden Harvz #50 Married at first sheight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the most *perfect* LL face for that pic!! Excellent work 👏🏼
---
Why does LL eat everything so aggressively?!?! Must be like a shark attack when he's giving Eebles her hands free manifestations. Absolute massacre.
Haha I obviously had to make Eden taller too. I couldn't have her looking all teeny weeny compared to LL Paso 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Edens latest video where she announces imogenations pregnancy announcement only a couple of hours after she originally posted but didn’t even leave a comment on her video 😅
Also Edens Instagram is lovely, shows the true narcissist she is. Her story, no valentines message to her amazing hubby to be. Reposts his post and then calls it “my Valentine’s Day” in her latest. These cunts honestly need a shake.

Reactions: 12
It’s so weird how she keeps making content about her little cousins mum passing for likes on her videos.

A company sent Iris sweets, so why not give them to her privately and in more of a personal setting? Why instead tell your 3mil followers about her private family info then force her onto the camera to say thank you in-front of everyone on tiktok.. What if she doesn’t want it constantly rubbed in her face? The poor girl looked so shocked and initially covered her face when she realised Eden was recording her.

Idk the whole thing is just rubbing me up the wrong way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Eden has been bragging on Instagram about making 90k in one month has she? 😳 I really can’t see that to be honest Eben.
she’s even commented on the post 🤣

some other comments are starting to appear.
I really don't believe it at all. I reckon she's only spouting that figure because Rebecca Goodwin was on Saving Grace explaining how she made over 100k in a month on her OF and Grace was really impressed. And that's someone that works their absolute arse off at their job and does a lot of promoting herself. There's no way Eden earned close to that half heartedly promoting make up she's not even using to a bunch of teenage girls. Her make up look is the exact same thing every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If Eden made 90k in a month then she must have a bleeping lot Saved now! If she has nothing to show from that 90k then she’s going nowhere in life. Imagine having that much money and wasting it on £200 perfume and the same white/black/beige clothes over and over.

Reactions: 15
If Eden made 90k in a month then she must have a bleeping lot Saved now! If she has nothing to show from that 90k then she’s going nowhere in life. Imagine having that much money and wasting it on £200 perfume and the same white/black/beige clothes over and over.
I call bullshit.. she was trying to cancel a holiday to save for her wedding. A wedding that everything is getting gifted to her.. I highly doubt she has any money saved.

Reactions: 17
I call bullshit.. she was trying to cancel a holiday to save for her wedding. A wedding that everything is getting gifted to her.. I highly doubt she has any money saved.
She also put her car on finance, if she made 95k in a month she would buy it outright 🤥

Reactions: 18
She’s said her mum has full control of her money now because she can’t be trusted with it. How is she ever going to learn when the whole family treat her like she’s 5

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.