Eden Harvz #50 Married at first sheight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way the dentist told her she doesn’t need Invisalign😂
I’m sure I remember her going for the consultation for Invisaligna couple years ago, and the dentist was all for it but it was her mum that said her smile makes her unique and that’s why she never ended up getting it. I’m going to see if I can find that video!
yet another Eben lie

Reactions: 5
I’m a dental nurse and there is absolutely no way they would’ve told her she doesn’t need it. Invisalign is a private treatment which costs about £4,000-£5,000, dentists will take home majority of the price of the Invisalign cost - they are greedy bastards when it comes to money trust me they would’ve told her she needs it 😅

Reactions: 14
I had the weirdest dream last night about eben and Lloyd 😩 so we were in some strange but beautiful hotel, eben went swimming and I was with Lloyd and he was so lovely and better looking that I even started to fancy him a bit. There was another girl with us but I don’t know who she was. We were all in bed together and I wanted to get up because I was squashed in the middle next to Lloyd.

I got up and Lloyd went to follow me, eben then got annoyed so we ended up fighting but I had to stand on a chair because she was so tall (I am ridiculously short in real life anyway) after the fight we ended up sorting things out. Ended up sitting outside opposite Chelsea football club. Loads of people came over to this party we somehow ended up at. Joolz Holland was there (no idea who he is other than his name) eben came over to dance with me and then I got dragged away to take part in a tea bag competition.

I then woke up. Traumatised. Moral of the story…don’t read tattle to help you fall asleep at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1934187View attachment 1934188
Welll that will teach me for not going to bed two hours ago when I should have done, I’ll be having nightmares now
His face always looks like a filter
---

I had the weirdest dream last night about eben and Lloyd 😩 so we were in some strange but beautiful hotel, eben went swimming and I was with Lloyd and he was so lovely and better looking that I even started to fancy him a bit. There was another girl with us but I don’t know who she was. We were all in bed together and I wanted to get up because I was squashed in the middle next to Lloyd.

I got up and Lloyd went to follow me, eben then got annoyed so we ended up fighting but I had to stand on a chair because she was so tall (I am ridiculously short in real life anyway) after the fight we ended up sorting things out. Ended up sitting outside opposite Chelsea football club. Loads of people came over to this party we somehow ended up at. Joolz Holland was there (no idea who he is other than his name) eben came over to dance with me and then I got dragged away to take part in a tea bag competition.

I then woke up. Traumatised. Moral of the story…don’t read tattle to help you fall asleep at night.
Sorry but you’re gonna have to elaborate on ‘tea bag competition’, are we talking PG Tips or -

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s live now & said the first question they asked about the wedding venue was ‘are dogs allowed’. Knew it hahah.
Also, wonder if Lee will go? And if not what story they’ll spin as to why not

I find it so weird that Lloyds family haven’t been mentioned once with the wedding planning so far she’s mentioned all her family members and not 1 guest of Lloyds……. Sorry but that screams red flags for me

His face always looks like a filter
---

Sorry but you’re gonna have to elaborate on ‘tea bag competition’, are we talking PG Tips or -
I honestly wish I knew. I woke up as I was being dragged off. I’m hoping it’s the cup of tea version and not the other because that’s been a while so I would of been a bit rusty and probably wouldn’t of won unless I had an Eden size mouth then I would win hands down

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a dental nurse and there is absolutely no way they would’ve told her she doesn’t need it. Invisalign is a private treatment which costs about £4,000-£5,000, dentists will take home majority of the price of the Invisalign cost - they are greedy bastards when it comes to money trust me they would’ve told her she needs it 😅
Wouldn't they have recommended against having Invisalign with her receding gums though?

I find it so weird that Lloyds family haven’t been mentioned once with the wedding planning so far she’s mentioned all her family members and not 1 guest of Lloyds……. Sorry but that screams red flags for me
Someone has to look after the fish

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Churches are just so restrictive with walls, floor and ceiling etc.

So glad we have Eben to inform us that a registry office is oUtSiDe. A lovely outdoors registry office in the mud with a long wedding dress, then a blessing inside a church. 🤔

If you're gonna pretend you're religious to have the blessing then get married in the presence of your god.

I can't wait for wedding era to be over and onto divorce era.
I wonder if little sponger LL will have to sign a prenup 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Words can’t describe how unlucky I feel that Eden is stealing my ideal wedding venue! In a field, with a hog roast, wellies for shoes, hay bales, etc etc.
only difference is my horse era lasted longer than a week and I help run a farm of livestock so it’s definitely fitting for us…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Words can’t describe how unlucky I feel that Eden is stealing my ideal wedding venue! In a field, with a hog roast, wellies for shoes, hay bales, etc etc.
only difference is my horse era lasted longer than a week and I help run a farm of livestock so it’s definitely fitting for us…
Our friends had a wedding like that and it was so cute, hay bales, sunflowers etc. It was the perfect wedding for them, it fitted their personalities so well. This outdoor wedding doesn't fit Eben and LL at all.

Reactions: 5
Yeah but at least you're not marrying a bleep. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes but you are genuine and aren’t doing it for clout! Plus we all like you 🤣 you aren’t going through an era phase! Don’t let her put you off! Your wedding would be a billion times better as it’s unique to you and all your family and friends would be there and not just inviting random influencers because you share the same management

Reactions: 6
Also seeing as she seems to not be spending a penny of her own money on it and instead begging for freebies I can’t imagine it looking very well put together, surely you can’t get the exact look you want just from gifted items

Reactions: 7
I’m sure your wedding will be classy for starters. Congrats my booster bro 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.