Eden Harvz #50 Married at first sheight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaand, her parents moved in to town because the kids were making friends and there was only one bus.
didn’t realise people on the breadline found it so easy to move.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Churches are just so restrictive with walls, floor and ceiling etc.

So glad we have Eben to inform us that a registry office is oUtSiDe. A lovely outdoors registry office in the mud with a long wedding dress, then a blessing inside a church. 🤔

If you're gonna pretend you're religious to have the blessing then get married in the presence of your god.

I can't wait for wedding era to be over and onto divorce era.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she not realise how ridiculous she sounds lying all the time...just admit that you're not getting married in the church because it's not available and you're trying to rush plan a wedding for content! Don't be acting all "this is exactly what I wanted" because it's not...she's not even in the slightest bit outdoorsy, they walk their dogs in a bleeping shopping centre ffs 😂😂

It's all rushed and she will settle for everything handed to her. Wedding as fake as their relationship, all for views

And I'm sorry wtf is this series LL is doing, how he can show anyone how to cook anything when he can barely string a sentence together and can't remember what anything is called!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
2012CF1D-30A4-4F0C-B2D6-2805EF75CE08.png
80CA6558-FA7B-4719-805F-AD94A51AC45B.png

Teachers and nurses are striking for fair pay and this witch is getting loaded from gobbing on £50 pickles 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe she’s been gifted by Gymshark 🤮🤮 that’s not on brand at all how embarrassing for them! Last time I buy from there!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her teeth always look so filmy, if that makes sense. Coated in red bull amd nicotine. Never clean.

Also, an era for the list. The @chaiharveyhulme insta era. That lasted less than three months.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t think of anything worse than getting married in a registry Office 😅
Not exactly what someone who’s made “six figures” would do either. She’s full of shite. Just admit the dominos ads are drying up Ebz x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s all bullshit. She won’t get married in a registry office. She’s doing this ‘wedding’ for views and to make money. It won’t be legal.

Reactions: 7
004ECC1B-036E-44AD-9E56-07A9CE71FEE7.png
6C5D7FA1-79D8-4EC8-81FD-81A836A4A46A.png

Welll that will teach me for not going to bed two hours ago when I should have done, I’ll be having nightmares now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.