Eden Harvz #5 rarely a day without a ban, now she’s promoting neon tan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this sarcasm? 😂😂😂 She sent an 11 worded message with a few exclamation marks. I've seen more support in my six year old falling apart bra which I refuse to chuck out due to nostalgia reasons
Wonder how much she paid them fir that message 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IS SHE FOR REAL? She is one to talk, has she listened to the one she’s talks to her followers, calling them cunts etc.. behave Eden ffs.. she’s having a panic attack but still managed to pick up her phone to take a picture and write a caption.. it’s never made sense to me why someone who’s having that sort of an attack would think “let me take a picture and share with my followers”.. the last thing I want to do in a panic or anxiety attack is taking a picture of me crying. I want to pull myself out of it and focus on the rest of my day. She literally needs to learn to take some things and deal with them IN PRIVATE.. and stop being so open. She will regret it all one day for being so open. Or she’s attention seeking ahead of the launch tonight so people will feel sorry for her and buy her fake tan lol

Attachments

Reactions: 11
IS SHE FOR REAL? She is one to talk, has she listened to the one she’s talks to her followers, calling them cunts etc.. behave Eden ffs.. she’s having a panic attack but still managed to pick up her phone to take a picture and write a caption.. it’s never made sense to me why someone who’s having that sort of an attack would think “let me take a picture and share with my followers”.. the last thing I want to do in a panic or anxiety attack is taking a picture of me crying. I want to pull myself out of it and focus on the rest of my day. She literally needs to learn to take some things and deal with them IN PRIVATE.. and stop being so open. She will regret it all one day for being so open. Or she’s attention seeking ahead of the launch tonight so people will feel sorry for her and buy her fake tan lol
this is what makes me so angry because I suffer from really bad anxiety I cannot be in a place that is full of people and I most definitely cannot be in massive groups of people I don’t know & the last thing I want to do or think about when I’m having an attack is picking my phone up and taking a picture I’m more bothered about calming myself down

I remember the time when Eden patronised her followers like “I could bring out a bog brush cleaner and my followers would buy it”
I’d more rather buy a bog brush off of her instead of that awful tan 🤢 dreading seeing people using it

Reactions: 5
She needs a day off. Obviously she choose this but everyone literally has a day off or has some time to chill. Even the busiest people put their phones down. She's one of the "luckier" ones if she's able to not let her anxiety stop her from doing things. Some people just can't push themselves at all. (Not that your lucky if you have anxiety but when I have a breakdown I cannot push myself to do anything, brushing my hair would be an absolute task).

Its alot of attention seeking,she exagerates a hell of a lot.If your having a panic attack or problems with anxiety you wouldnt b filming yrself.END OF!!!Yes she prob does have anxiety but she has to remember shes posting daily,we are seeing and listening to evrything she is saying.A good liar always remembers the lies he has told!!!!

Reactions: 3
This is exactly the point. She’s having an anxiety attack, taking photos of herself and captioning them and she’s in the car? So where could she be going? Out for food AGAIN? Out shopping? For someone who has anxiety like she claims, if she was having an anxiety attack, she would completely shut down and go home. I’m sorry but I think it’s so fake. She makes it worse than it seems. If she’s having an attack, the last thing she would want is to be surrounded by people
She needs a day off. Obviously she choose this but everyone literally has a day off or has some time to chill. Even the busiest people put their phones down. She's one of the "luckier" ones if she's able to not let her anxiety stop her from doing things. Some people just can't push themselves at all. (Not that your lucky if you have anxiety but when I have a breakdown I cannot push myself to do anything, brushing my hair would be an absolute task).

Reactions: 6
These threads are mooooving fast, been off for a while with work etc. What a car crash she has been the past couple of days! Id also rather tan myself with my dogs tit then whatever she’s bringing out 🤮 anyone fancy giving chessington the heads up?!
Well as im the one who has a case with thorpe Park against her i thought i had to

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine sitting in your car alone crying and videoing it to guilt trip your 13 year old fans into buying your fake tan on the launch night. What an absolute clown. Pack it up Eden. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has Uber eats stopped delivering in her area?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well as im the one who has a case with thorpe Park against her i thought i had to
Did u add that she was a small time influencer so there will be many kids eager to see her with no social distancing in mind ud presume,and she has been reprimanded before for the same thing?

I’ve never met someone more full of tit than Eden Harvey. Panic and anxiety attack my bleeping arse. Claims she had one a few hours ago and broadcasted it all over social media but yet she can still go and get her eyelashes done. Compulsive twisted manipulative liar. Still ugly with the eyelashes anyway. Soz. I remember when someone called her “ugly and fat” on her live once and she came off live, cried in a video and then had “a social media” break 😂😂😂😂😂

How long until the eyelashes are ruined and ripped her real eyelashes out because she can’t look after anything at her big age of 23. Can’t even wash and blow dry her own hair 😂 shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact that she's shilling this neon tan but on a live last week she was talking about sienna x tan and another one being the best like make your mind up clearly a cash cow

Wonder how much she paid them fir that message 😂😂😂
I tried to Google it! But nothing came up! Tempted to msg and ask them saying I'm interested 😂😂😂

How long until the eyelashes are ruined and ripped her real eyelashes out because she can’t look after anything at her big age of 23. Can’t even wash and blow dry her own hair 😂 shocking
Take your bets now please! I give it a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She can spend her doe how she likes,but the past month must have cost an absolute fortune,the takeaways,the dineing out,the hair the amusement parks.An absolute fortune!!!She knows her followers are young,and yes its her life and she can do and spend what she wants.But she wants to b famous she wants to b a celebrity,shes even said that.So why is she acting and doing the things shes doing and posting it for the world to see.But not monitoring what shes posting and not easing off on certain things so she can b a good role model.It just shows how erratic and unstable she is.Not someone who id want my kids to be watching.
And why is her mum letting her do it and not advising her?
Plus if she has a manager,why arent they advising her not to post and say these stupid things on a daily basis.I dont get it??

Cant watch the live tnight as she blocked me so get some good screenrecordings for me guys.LOL xx
Actually is ddg gnna b going live with her?

I just messaged 'DDG' to ask if they were going live with Eden on tiktok tnight at 8pm,as i cant watch due to Eden blocking me.They said they were going live at 7 45pm.So hopefully i can watch.
Im interested to see how 'DDG'conduct themselves as im all for small businesses,so i genuinly hope they come across well.Cant wait to watch now,got my bottle of beer and chocolate and pretzels ready.LOL!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Cant watch the live tnight as she blocked me so get some good screenrecordings for me guys.LOL xx
Actually is ddg gnna b going live with her?

I just messaged 'DDG' to ask if they were going live with Eden on tiktok tnight at 8pm,as i cant watch due to Eden blocking me.They said they were going live at 7 45pm.So hopefully i can watch.
Im interested to see how 'DDG'conduct themselves as im all for small businesses,so i genuinly hope they come across well.Cant wait to watch now,got my bottle of beer and chocolate and pretzels ready.LOL!!!
I won’t be watching. I couldn’t think of anything worse so don’t worry, you won’t be missing much 😂

• Haha
I won’t be watching. I couldn’t think of anything worse so don’t worry, you won’t be missing much 😂
Im just intrigued and bored to b honest.LOL xx
I want to see how they promote this tan and how desperate she is to succeed,i just hope she doesnt manipulate these young minds on the live as thats just gnna b too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

“I want you all to make me proud, I know how amazing you guys are” how manipulative actually is she? I can’t even cope anymore listening or watching her. She makes my blood boil and infuriates me. It’s almost as bad when she says “guys do me a favour. I never ask for anything” every single time she wants something..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

“I want you all to make me proud, I know how amazing you guys are” how manipulative actually is she? I can’t even cope anymore listening or watching her. She makes my blood boil and infuriates me. It’s almost as bad when she says “guys do me a favour. I never ask for anything” every single time she wants something..
She is hopeing that this launch tonight is a success,and she will do anything to manipulate these young naive girls to buy her tan,so SHE looks bleeping good!!!(Underline the word SHE).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.