Eden Harvz #5 rarely a day without a ban, now she’s promoting neon tan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I feel like iv just smoked a fat Doobie'??-Great bleeping role model!!!
And having the conversation with her mum?WTF
i think I would be mortified if my mum knew exactly how long ago it was since I had last had sex especially if she had to correct me as well 😬

Reactions: 7
If it took the damelios all this time to get their 'reality' show in what world does Eden think she could have one...

Reactions: 3
Please tell me everyone saw Yaz’s insta story of her drinking water… “Eden reminded me how important it is to stay hydrated”
Shut up hahahaha how do you forget to drink water?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's banned again.

That's going to interfere with her launch big time!
I think her social media career is pretty much over.
Covid started her career and her erratic personality has ended it!!!!

Please tell me everyone saw Yaz’s insta story of her drinking water… “Eden reminded me how important it is to stay hydrated”
I think they want a water brand to notice them maybe???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think her social media career is pretty much over.
Covid started her career and her erratic personality has ended it!!!!

I think they want a water brand to notice them maybe???
Ahh that would make sense, sums them up! What’s Yaz’s influencer management nonsense all about? Has she went to a company to pay them to help promote her ? 😂

Reactions: 2
Ahh that would make sense, sums them up! What’s Yaz’s influencer management nonsense all about? Has she went to a company to pay them to help promote her ? 😂
Yep shes getting management,im not sure why at the moment though?I think she thinks as shes edens sister, shes gnna get something out of it.Madness!!!

Awww she is banned from posting on her launch night. I do actually feel a little bit sorry for her not gonna lie but then i remember how shes behaved and im like oh that feeling went quick 🙈

Reactions: 6
Not defending her or anything but her being banned for that video is ridiculous. There’s girls with their flaps hanging out on tik tok that never seem to get banned!

Reactions: 4
They really are waiting to buy her tan!!!Isnt it mad how u can get kids to do what u want.Actually it’s not mad,it’s bleeping frightening!!
And regarding her ban,i do feel abit sorry for her aswell ,as shes actually done fuk all wrong,and its happnd on her launch night,ooops!!!!!
Although she can just do it on insta,no big deal!!

Attachments

View attachment 582023
[/QUOTE
I think she has just inched ahead on the cringe-o-meter for me.At least Eden put in consistent effort on Tiktok...although has paid the price and had a complete personality transplant for the worst.... this one is just mehhhhhhh

• Haha
U know who i feel bad for, wayne. What happened to him. it looks like she barley acknowledges him anymore and he hasn’t promoted her tan 😬😬

Reactions: 4
What was she banned for? 😂 and Wayne just does his own thing now, his often live doing drag and she’s never there. If I was Wayne I’d think.. why should I hype you up, when you never hype me up 🤷🏻‍♀️

It was just a video of her basically face planting her bed that she said she got banned for. I bet tik tok have had a right earful this morning off her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I remember the time when Eden patronised her followers like “I could bring out a bog brush cleaner and my followers would buy it”

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.