Eden Harvz #5 rarely a day without a ban, now she’s promoting neon tan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the time when Eden patronised her followers like “I could bring out a bog brush cleaner and my followers would buy it”
I remember that.Little comments like that are what make me turn on her.When everyone was sat at home during covid then obviously she was being watched alot and it went to her head abit.And she came out with so much shite, it just made me bleeping ate her.And it annoys me as i probably would get on with her to a certain extent.its just gone to her bleeping head,and the thing is ud have thought being 23yrs old,she would have kinda shaken herself out of it when lockdown eased up.But she still thinks shes the bees knees and some kinda bleeping celebrity.its doing my bleeping head in.LOL

Reactions: 8
These threads are mooooving fast, been off for a while with work etc. What a car crash she has been the past couple of days! Id also rather tan myself with my dogs tit then whatever she’s bringing out 🤮 anyone fancy giving chessington the heads up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you read 'Chessingtons' covid rules,it says they are still reducing the number of guests they welcome to the resort.And monitoring the guests and the guidelines.Well i think they have a right to know whos coming and what shes planning.And what happnd with her social media posts when she went to 'Thorpe park',i think they should know about the rulebreaking and the public apology and that shes planning the same thing next weekend but at their resort.Mmmmmm!!!

Reactions: 3
Please tell me you’ve all seen yasmins Instagram story slating boots and asda for not having a breastfeeding room. Ngl didn’t even think places like that had one? Could be wrong? But do we all need to know about that? No we don’t

Reactions: 5
I’m just imagining all her little teen fans buying that tan, especially really young teens that haven’t really tanned before and how awful it’ll look on all of them the poor things 🙈😅 there should at least be various shades available or make one that’s not stupidly dark not everyone wants to look like Ross from friends when his spray tan goes wrong

Reactions: 9
I’m just imagining all her little teen fans buying that tan, especially really young teens that haven’t really tanned before and how awful it’ll look on all of them the poor things 🙈😅 there should at least be various shades available or make one that’s not stupidly dark not everyone wants to look like Ross from friends when his spray tan goes wrong
Your right,can u imagine a young girl not used to doing tanning,then ending up looking an absolute mess,then having to face everyone in school the next day.The kids in school would b soo cruel,i just dont wanna think about it.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she needs to announce every place she’s going too? Like who the duck actually cares? Just crack on and enjoy spending time with your family and friends. Why do you need to tell everyone where you’re going so you’ll be surrounded by fans all the time? Does it make her feel good in front of her family and friends or something? Like a show off? “Like look at me getting so much love and you’re getting nothing”

personally if that was me or my friends, I’d become sick of not being able to make a move without someone there shouting my name and following me. One day something will happen, and she will blame her fans for not giving her privacy.

Reactions: 8
And what exactly is she gnna do tonight?Weve seen the bottle,we know who shes promoting it with,we can see what the tan does to you.Its suppose to be a launch,but we've seen everything and been told everthing already.Whats the big suprise gnna be??
One more thing im blocked from her account so cant watch tonight,any screenshots or good bits.Come over here and upload pls.Il b waiting.LOL xxx

I don’t understand why she needs to announce every place she’s going too? Like who the duck actually cares? Just crack on and enjoy spending time with your family and friends. Why do you need to tell everyone where you’re going so you’ll be surrounded by fans all the time? Does it make her feel good in front of her family and friends or something? Like a show off? “Like look at me getting so much love and you’re getting nothing”

personally if that was me or my friends, I’d become sick of not being able to make a move without someone there shouting my name and following me. One day something will happen, and she will blame her fans for not giving her privacy.
Yr right its all for attention,she must love her family and friends seeing them crowd her,like shes special and shes finally succeeded in something.Its like shes trying to prove something.Maybe that shes not the useless,lazy waster that has sat in her bedroom for yrs doing fukall.The problem is she hasnt actually done anything or had any success since she gained her followers.
I mean a quick call to ddg asking to stick her face on a bottle aint much work is it??

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I mean u can’t not giggle at the first comment from paris and then shazk's follow up!!LOL
Somebody commented below saying it’s black fishing and they should use another brand and Eden deleted the comment straight away.💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet the tan is them exact same one the company sell with a different label on it as well 😂

I still can't get over how cringe this video is 😭🤣 you can't even hear what he's saying over the song. And why does this give me Goosebump book vibes? Or just bogies 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I remember the time when Eden patronised her followers like “I could bring out a bog brush cleaner and my followers would buy it”
And a bin.... she said she could bring out an Eden bin and everyone would support her

If you read 'Chessingtons' covid rules,it says they are still reducing the number of guests they welcome to the resort.And monitoring the guests and the guidelines.Well i think they have a right to know whos coming and what shes planning.And what happnd with her social media posts when she went to 'Thorpe park',i think they should know about the rulebreaking and the public apology and that shes planning the same thing next weekend but at their resort.Mmmmmm!!!
Feel like maybe it's a collab with Chessington tho because what weird times 11 -3pm is

And a bin.... she said she could bring out an Eden bin and everyone would support her

Feel like maybe it's a collab with Chessington tho because what weird times 11 -3pm is
Your right,strange going 'Thorpe' last weekend and 'Chessington' this weekend?Who does that?

If she’s going a collab with them all, I’ll be cancelling my ticket for Thorpe Park next week

this is so spot on, especially about something happening and blaming her fans for not giving her enough privacy. She’s already blamed her hair breaking off on her fans! I honestly wish her no harm but if something did happen she would have no one to blame but herself.

Reactions: 2
Is this sarcasm? 😂😂😂 She sent an 11 worded message with a few exclamation marks. I've seen more support in my six year old falling apart bra which I refuse to chuck out due to nostalgia reasons
Oh Yaz..thank you... thank.... you..... You are the gift that keeps on giving today. We all need a ‘miss Paige’ to help us day to day. I can’t 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but the absolute desperation of Eden wanting her followers to buy her fake tan that she’s replying to them like this telling them to pretend about situations, like Eden my darling… just because you’re a huge compulsive liar doesn’t mean everyone else is too..

Everything that happens, she blames her followers. She never takes the responsibility herself. It’s like she never ever does anything wrong which is very manipulative and it’s no wonder her boyfriends cheat or leave if that’s the type of person she is. She even blamed the follwoers for Thorpe Park. “They approached me and I was in the moment”.. not once did she say, I told them where I’d be etc.. everything that goes wrong, she blames someone else.
this is so spot on, especially about something happening and blaming her fans for not giving her enough privacy. She’s already blamed her hair breaking off on her fans! I honestly wish her no harm but if something did happen she would have no one to blame but herself.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.