Eden Harvz #47 green green giant, blue blue sky, little legs Lloyd is the same height as Chai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to come here after seeing yaz' video of why they are so protective of eden
Honey it's because she is your cash cow and the other sister doesn't even care
Yaz honey you are eden #2 and more desperate than ever for so called "fame"
What will these girls do when tiktok becomes old

Reactions: 25
even if it was a mate, which it isnt, it is still her time! shes just an awful selfish cow
Never forget the time she was annoyed because Poppy had to re arrange doing Ebens hair because her gran had died!! Poppy is a mug for continuing to do her hair!

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but it is not possible that EVERY. SINGLE. meal you eat is hmmm oh my god *eyes roll to back of head* ahhhhhmazing.
And what’s the temperature? Medium rare….. ?????

Reactions: 16
I work in a Michelin star restaurant in Edinburgh and floyd blocked me when I was just trying to help 🤷‍♀️ He thought I was talking about his sausage first. It’s all very sad. He blocked me before I could tell him how to operate a pan 🥲
Lloyd's block list must be as long as Edens fake illnesses/phobias

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m on little Lloyds block list…… more than once from what I can remember the poor poppet!
If I ever bump into him I’ll put him straight on the naughty step for blocking me! 👶🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yaz post about Eden saying this has been one of the darkest years or Edens life and then saying ‘I thank god for Lloyd’.
They’ve been together a year and it’s been the darkest time of her life..that’s clearly not a good thing
Eden says it's the only year she's not had all the struggles she previously has. Because of Lloyd and chai. So wtf you on about yaz

Almost broke a leg running here to say she's at the scissors again. bleeping Eedy Scissorhands 😂
View attachment 1834479
That's how her hair looks the last few days. 🤣 and this is her expression after their ❄ lash packing sesh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this comment 🤣🤣😭

also, that story about the robin on her ewm the other day… wtf. she always has to take these stories too far. yeah eden i’m sure the robin was a big fan of beethoven and couldn’t believe when your dad played it’s favourite bops. silly cow.

Attachments

• Haha
Omg!! He has put on a lot of weight, she'll be buzzing about that the feeder, making him unattractive thinking he won't leave 🤣 I'm honestly shocked in the difference in him in a year (for the worst) he looks miserable too, god knows what he'll be like next year 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I’ve been blocked by yaz again for commenting on the mental health video, anyone says one thing that isn’t rimming eden and they’re blocked 😂

their followers are unhinged, wolf smiles on a video and people are like OMG YOURE THE BEST MUM EVER - she literally does the bare minimum. Never cooks the lad a meal, is keeping him away from nursery for her own selfishness and when she does plate something up for him it’s all tipped out of packets ☹

Reactions: 20
Omg!! He has put on a lot of weight, she'll be buzzing about that the feeder, making him unattractive thinking he won't leave 🤣 I'm honestly shocked in the difference in him in a year (for the worst) he looks miserable too, god knows what he'll be like next year 😳
Beginning of the year (I hate to admit this), but he was attractive but now he's aged about 10 years and looks like an old man. I know you get comfortable in a relationship but to change that much in a year? Not only your appearance but your wardrobe too? Something isn't right

Reactions: 20
Beginning of the year (I hate to admit this), but he was attractive but now he's aged about 10 years and looks like an old man. I know you get comfortable in a relationship but to change that much in a year? Not only your appearance but your wardrobe too? Something isn't right
Not only that but every video he’s in he looks like he’s dying inside. The OOTD she posted on Boxing Day, his face in the background he just looked like a broken man. I’m finding it hard to believe that he doesn’t have a single friend or family member that he wanted to see over the Christmas period?

• Sad
I’ve been blocked by yaz again for commenting on the mental health video, anyone says one thing that isn’t rimming eden and they’re blocked 😂

their followers are unhinged, wolf smiles on a video and people are like OMG YOURE THE BEST MUM EVER - she literally does the bare minimum. Never cooks the lad a meal, is keeping him away from nursery for her own selfishness and when she does plate something up for him it’s all tipped out of packets ☹
why does she keep him from nursery?

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t want him to go until he “can tell her what’s happened throughout the day” yet, the poor kid still can’t even string a simple sentence together.
As someone who used to work in childcare, a lot of the nurseries now have camera systems in them so you can watch your kids during the day anyway, so she can flipping see him if she wants to (although I’d hate to be his key worker cause she’d be on you 24/7), plus they get a handover and online walkthroughs of his day 🙃

Crock of tit, she spends more time looking at herself in the mirror plastering her face with makeup filming everything in site thab she does with wolf.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.