Eden Harvz #47 green green giant, blue blue sky, little legs Lloyd is the same height as Chai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented ‘what a waste of the hairdressers time and effort’ and Eden replied ‘she’s my best mate’ - you literally have 0 friends eden and only see the girl when she does your hair 😂
even if it was a mate, which it isnt, it is still her time! shes just an awful selfish cow

Reactions: 16
bleeping hell... this has been the hardest year of her life? She sure has an easy ride before that then didn't she? Nothing remotely bad has happened to her.

Surely the year her grandad died would be the worst of her life? That's the only genuine trauma I've heard her talk about

Reactions: 23
Is it me or has Eben plucked her eyebrows even thinner? They were always tiny but they’re barely there now

Reactions: 12
Someone commented ‘what a waste of the hairdressers time and effort’ and Eden replied ‘she’s my best mate’ - you literally have 0 friends eden and only see the girl when she does your hair 😂
Definitely not a break and 1000% the fact she butchered it with that butterfly cut. It’s been up in a ponytail ever since she did it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Almost broke a leg running here to say she's at the scissors again. bleeping Eedy Scissorhands 😂
Picsart_22-12-27_22-29-50-244.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Can’t find this comment myself now, why reply and then delete it. She literally can’t take any negativity but her and her diddy fiancé will gladly dish it out. Silly little witches

Also eat with me, medium rare fillet steak… really eeby?

Reactions: 11
What the duck is that EWE? Imagine cooking a nice steak dinner for your fiancée and they duck off to the coffee table to eat infront of a camera for their 13 year old followers🥴 Why does she upload so late aswell if the point is to eat with her followers? Normal people eat in the evening hun not at 10pm

Reactions: 22
My hairdresser genuinely is one of my best friends, and she always says to me how crushing it is when she’s done a lot of work on someone’s hair and they keep bleeping it up themselves.

Reactions: 9
Wish she’d bleeping close her mouth whilst eating. No one wants to see the food sloshing round your mouth!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She really thinks she's doing something with this new messy up do hair style, she looks an absolute mess 🤣

Also did she delete the video of pulling the cracker with the dog on her lap, can't see it

Yaz post about Eden saying this has been one of the darkest years or Edens life and then saying ‘I thank god for Lloyd’.
They’ve been together a year and it’s been the darkest time of her life..that’s clearly not a good thing
So dark she had to take a whole 24 hour break & return immediately to sell her shite cosmetics.
Poor soul 🎻

Almost broke a leg running here to say she's at the scissors again. bleeping Eedy Scissorhands 😂
View attachment 1834479
I'm screaming 😂😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.