Eden Harvz #47 green green giant, blue blue sky, little legs Lloyd is the same height as Chai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This dream car situation really shows how she’s not grown up yet. Yes we would all love our dream car, but when you’re paying 1.6k to rent a shed, if you had the spare income why would you not focus on buying a place before getting your dream car? Maybe it’s just me but I currently rent, and my dream car actually is the car they are getting but if I had the money it would go on actually buying a home

Reactions: 15
Is it a new car though? And not a polished turd that's been round the clock.
A lot of proud new car owners like to show off and show the reg to make sure you know the reg year.
And I feel eben would fall into that category
New cars don’t need an MOT for the first 3 years, in the video she said it’s having its service and mot so must be like a 2018/19 plate

Reactions: 3
A flannels shopping haul……. Good for you eben while most of the U.K. are struggling to put food on the table or hear their homes you just stay relatable why don’t you! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I bleeping can't stand when she does these expensive hauls. Inconsiderable twit

Reactions: 8
omg thank you. My vet said the earliest they’ll do my mini dachshunds was at 6 months old, and that’s what I did. I got my younger boy when my female was 4 months. It’s usually people’s preference to wait until after they come into their first season but isn’t there more risk of cancer in females if they do that?
Not sure but when I got my pup I took him to the vets at 10 weeks for his checks etc and he asked about neutering him I said I’d think about it.

Honestly it wouldn’t be so bad if she stated that instead of acting as though she had all these designer brands 👀
The dog stuff is definately not the real thing

Reactions: 2
I'm sure you've all seen this but it's new to me!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.