Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
showing that you’re donating £100 when you’re (potentially) wearing a £1000+ ring (shown lowest price to highest) is a smack in the face to those families in need eben😅 check yo self
I watched a tiktok of someone taking one of those rings to a gold dealer and they're waaaay over priced too. Pair of mugs.

I've cropped out the girls info but here it is

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
£100 is nothing to her.
I watched a tiktok of someone taking one of those rings to a gold dealer and they're waaaay over priced too. The value of the gold is actually pretty poor. Pair of mugs.
I saw that!!!

These mugs will do anything to flash how much they spend on useless crap

Reactions: 10
The zooming in on the donation amount gave me second, third and fourth hand embarrassment. So cringe worthy.

Reactions: 19
showing that you’re donating £100 when you’re (potentially) wearing a £1000+ ring (shown lowest price to highest) is a smack in the face to those families in need eben😅 check yo self
His fingers look so weird. Like they've lost a 1/4 of their length, dunno how to explain it. Must have stunted growth in his fingers as well as his legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His fingers look so weird. Like they've lost a 1/4 of their length, dunno how to explain it. Must have stunted growth in his fingers as well as his legs.
Reminiscent of a Richmond sausage

PLEAAASEEE make this the next thread title

This might be the best thing you've ever said and you've said a lot of funny tit 😭😭😭
🤣🤣🤣you make me piss all the time so love that. To make it official, thread suggestion:

Eden Harvz #47 green green giant, blue blue sky, little legs Lloyd is the same height as Chai

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Thank you 🤭 however I have now been blocked
I love it when you guys reveal yourselves 🤣 everyday I become closer to just dropping my @ so I can actually get to know people on this thread properly hahaha as you’re all hilarious and I’d genuinely love to know names etc

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
"Off you duck". Nasty piece of work isn't she! No need to put that on the end at all. Love that the soft and breathy no negativity here Eben mask is slipping.

Reactions: 18
I love it when you guys reveal yourselves 🤣 everyday I become closer to just dropping my @ so I can actually get to know people on this thread properly hahaha as you’re all hilarious and I’d genuinely love to know names etc
I was thinking this today actually. It’s such a shame we can’t DM one another on here, cos there’s a few of your DMs I’d slide into baby* 😏

In a non pervy sexual way, I just want to make friends with everyone 🤣 Birds of a feather flock together and all that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking this today actually. It’s such a shame we can’t DM one another on here, cos there’s a few of your DMs I’d slide into baby* 😏

In a non pervy sexual way, I just want to make friends with everyone 🤣 Birds of a feather flock together and all that
Ah it's a dilemma I think about often because I really think of you lot as my mates

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are these comments a joke?! Cos kids watch you…..yet in other videos she’s calling herself a slut and talking about having s*x in the cinema and dressing like a slut. Wtf ! Eben and her followers are DELUDED. She is just soo child friendly isn’t she!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Lol just had a nose at her website and there’s still 27 ‘hard to get’ left… better drop your CV back at the taxi rank Edwin

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are these comments a joke?! Cos kids watch you…..yet in other videos she’s calling herself a slut and talking about having s*x in the cinema and dressing like a slut. Wtf ! Eben and her followers are DELUDED. She is just soo child friendly isn’t she!
They're bleeping brainwashed. They're the sort of people who are incapable of thinking independently or being able to say "you know what, I like this person but I don't agree with this specific thing they've done". It's love or hate, no inbetween.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed you’re not allowed to comment on Lloyds posts on insta 😂

the silly little dwarf blocked me a while back when I questioned him about being weird for talking to them young boys in 5guys. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed you’re not allowed to comment on Lloyds posts on insta 😂
I was having a nose at his LinkedIn bio earlier and it mentioned that he’d been invited to clients birthday and Christmas parties and even a wedding. Funny how he’s gone from that to not even be allowed to have his insta comments on or go out with friends. What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.