Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m away visiting friends and catching up! “Wingardium Levibooster” bleeping ENDED ME HAHAHAHAHA

Heard y’all wanted a meme… 😏

When Shrek tells the 3 Blind Mice to get out of his swamp

View attachment 1723414
Why is he clenching bleeping weirdo

ETA Lloyds prank video is pissing me off like I’m actually fuming. Like we’re supposed to believe Eden is not in on this, she’s even crap at acting normal. Like she ever gives a speech like that in normal life
“I’m coming in here to tell you I love you…”
Plus I always wonder why people never notice the phone that’s stood up against something at a distance with the back camera facing them…. It’s because They DO notice

ETA how many times did I type LIKE then… am I 14

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hate it when people refer to them as the Kardashian’s, even as a joke, cos it fully makes her head even bigger 😭😭😭 they think they are the dogs bollocks and it’s so funny cos Lloyd is absolutely rank and everyone can see what he’s doing besides her. Poor baby x

Reactions: 18
It’s not the age difference Yaz, it looks ridiculous.
17 years younger😳 is it just me that thinks there’s got to be something not right for a person to even find someone attractive that’s 17 years younger 😣 I’m 27, I could never find a person 17 years younger attractive🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone listen to this weeks Saving Grace? It was Cal Freezy as a guest but they spoke about Eden.

He said he still doesn’t know who she is, continued to say the description he has of her wrote down is ‘Gets cancelled a lot’. Grace confirmed that was true.

Grace then says she thinks her episode will be her redemption.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone listen to this weeks Saving Grace? It was Cal Freezy as a guest but they spoke about Eden.

He said he still doesn’t know who she is, continued to say the description he has of her wrote down is ‘Gets cancelled a lot’. Grace confirmed that was true.

Grace then says she thinks her episode will be her redemption.
I feel like Eden has contacted the Saving Grace team to make sure hers is the last pre-recorded one out, just so everything blows over by then

Reactions: 6
Fake tan or dirt, I’d be embarrassed if I posted a video that had my dirty feet in it 😂
It’s because her floors are filthy I bet she hasn’t mopped once since moving in, they live like pigs…surface cleaners, wiping down sides and spraying stuff and burning candles doesn’t make for a clean house Eden. But then you’re only 24 how are you to know 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Someone is doing a live TikTok shop and these are in the basket - are they Eden’s? 😳 if they are not surely she can’t call hers Eden lashes.
They look a mess who’s ever they are! Never seen them on a TikTok shop before
Looks like this is the brand's site
Screenshot_20221112-192316_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.