Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not have glasses in their house they only ever drink bottled water or cans it’s so odd, she eats like an absolute pig, food everywhere and unable to even twist spaghetti it drives me mad.

Reactions: 16
'viral tiktok pasta' the one from last year? oh eedy, running out of things to post? why don't you just give up already

Reactions: 12
Why is she talking like an absolute bleep in that feta video? bleeping voice irritates the duck out of me normally, let alone when she puts on a lisp and a baby voice.
i only said yesterday the lisp had gone, hello eden 🤣 did i remind you about it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she not have glasses in their house they only ever drink bottled water or cans it’s so odd, she eats like an absolute pig, food everywhere and unable to even twist spaghetti it drives me mad.
They're too entitled to have to do washing up of glasses x x

They're too entitled to have to do washing up of glasses x x
So true, can’t believe I even thought they’d do anything 😂 I wouldn’t be surprised at this point that they’re so lazy if they used paper plates and disposable cutlery because it’s easier 😂

Reactions: 6
ah you always deliver haha x

burner phone for drugs, one for needy eedy and one coz mans gansta 🤣
One for Freya 🤣. Which reminds me, I was randomly thinking the other day whoever the ‘troll’ was that booked all the tickets. She said they used mixtures of her families names and I just imagined her reading ‘Freya hulme’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot watch any of her videos now cause I can’t stand her fake super nice super sweet and all soft voice, SO FAKE

The inhale after her first bite of food annoys the life out of me 😤

Omg I’m away visiting friends and catching up! “Wingardium Levibooster” bleeping ENDED ME HAHAHAHAHA

Heard y’all wanted a meme… 😏

When Shrek tells the 3 Blind Mice to get out of his swamp

8F90BD14-4A34-4842-B283-7CFB8ED23B14.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.