Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that these memes proper rinse the duck out of them, but I wonder if when they're stoned they actually laugh at them too 😂 because they are absolutely hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't even think about Christmas...as a family we are struggling this year and the thought of how im going to be able to give the kids a good Xmas is making me feel sick

I can't stand watching them spunk money without a care in the world, banging on about going here there and everywhere to feel magical, every day there's parcels, takeaways, meals out. They are so out of touch and complete unrelatable. Never see that selfish pair do anything good with their privilege either
I'm so sorry. You're not alone. We are doing: something you need, something you want, something to wear, something to do, something to read. 5 presents. Just an idea for those who are struggling. And a reminder I remember the memories not the money spent when I look back at my childhood! Your children will remember flour foot prints, cuddles by the fire, going to look at lights etc. You make it magical, not the money ❤
I'm looking forward to seeing how she flashes the cash for families in need this year 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Love the video about what she does to feel magical at Xmas
These were my reactions
“No you don’t
Ok well there’s video proof of that here so you do
Do you bollocks
Hahahaha
Stop”

Also how vain do you have to be to have a cheeky eye duck during cleaning

46B6AD56-E535-4F05-A636-5536450E0FAD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know that these memes proper rinse the duck out of them, but I wonder if when they're stoned they actually laugh at them too 😂 because they are absolutely hilarious 😂
I mean, I think the memes I made on Saturday were bleeping quality… if someone made them of me I’d piss myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean, I think the memes I made on Saturday were bleeping quality… if someone made them of me I’d piss myself 🤣
Yeah that's what I'm saying, surely they can't help but laugh at them and appreciate how good they are 😂 I imagine they'd be even more hilarious and even better to read when high though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm so sorry. You're not alone. We are doing: something you need, something you want, something to wear, something to do, something to read. 5 presents. Just an idea for those who are struggling. And a reminder I remember the memories not the money spent when I look back at my childhood! Your children will remember flour foot prints, cuddles by the fire, going to look at lights etc. You make it magical, not the money ❤
I'm looking forward to seeing how she flashes the cash for families in need this year 🍿
Thank you 🥰 we are doing the same! The kids actually think its really fun to pick presents like that and have actually surprised me with what they have picked. Im just panicking because im a single mum and im still on maternity pay until mid December, which is rubbish 🙄

No doubt whatever they buy each other will be extravagant and end up barely being used and will be chucked like their new bed 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you 🥰 we are doing the same! The kids actually think its really fun to pick presents like that and have actually surprised me with what they have picked. Im just panicking because im a single mum and im still on maternity pay until mid December, which is rubbish 🙄

No doubt whatever they buy each other will be extravagant and end up barely being used and will be chucked like their new bed 🤷‍♀️
Eden and Lloyd might buy each other flashy gifts this Christmas but there won't be as much love in their household as I'm sure there will be in yours. When I look back at Christmas as a child, it's not the presents I remember but the magic that my mum created for me and its worth so much more!

The last few years since my mum has retired she's more worried about money so we've made each other a present each and it's so much fun and a lot more special to us.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely if she actually did those things in the "what i do to feel magical at xmas" video, then she'd have used her own photos doing those things? Not pictures from Google lmaoo

Reactions: 12
No, I can not deal with Eben thinking she’s Jessie J.

Absolutely not.

Nah.

No way.
Or in the words of Jessie J “n-n-n-n-n-nuh-nuh-no no no no n-n-n-noooo”

I’ve just watched the Gnarls Barkley Crazy trend again and it’s cringing me out that she got Lloyd to do the hard riff so that she could do the second bit where she obviously thought she sounded good

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.