Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me get this right… shes thought to herself ‘oh I need a tit, hold on a minute whilst I set up my camera and get chai to sit on my lap. This will make some real good content hehehe’ 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry, but if my jobless, childless, perfectly healthy friend (who also happens to share a living space with another jobless, childless, perfectly healthy adult) asked me to come round and help them clean, I’d be like ‘duck off mate’

Lazy tarts.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry, but if my jobless, childless, perfectly healthy friend (who also happens to share a living space with another jobless, childless, perfectly healthy adult) asked me to come round and help them clean, I’d be like ‘duck off mate’

Lazy tarts.
Has she binned off the cleaner OR has she realised pretending to have a cleaner isn’t relateable

Reactions: 13
Who is Steph? And soph? I didn’t realise she had any friends

Don’t get me wrong I don’t stay on top of my cleaning all the time but her carpet was disgusting. No excuse for doing SOD all, all day every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely sick of those two cretins Eben and Yaz filming themselves on the toilet. I would reevaluate my whole life if I was making money this way.

And I’m also sick of the Christmas content. We don’t need 8 weeks of it:

I will also never get over how absolutely ginormous her gob is. If Godzilla ever invades the UK I know who I’m putting forward to fight it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is Steph? And soph? I didn’t realise she had any friends

Don’t get me wrong I don’t stay on top of my cleaning all the time but her carpet was disgusting. No excuse for doing SOD all, all day every day.
Not sure about Steph but Sofia was her friend before she ditched everyone for Lloyd

Reactions: 2
Absolutely sick of those two cretins Eben and Yaz filming themselves on the toilet. I would reevaluate my whole life if I was making money this way.

I will also never get over how absolutely ginormous her gob is. If Godzilla ever invades the UK I know who I’m putting forward to fight it.
That last sentence 💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I can't even think about Christmas...as a family we are struggling this year and the thought of how im going to be able to give the kids a good Xmas is making me feel sick

I can't stand watching them spunk money without a care in the world, banging on about going here there and everywhere to feel magical, every day there's parcels, takeaways, meals out. They are so out of touch and complete unrelatable. Never see that selfish pair do anything good with their privilege either

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I imagine our lord and saviour Eden will be spending her Christmas doing midnight mass, god bless her angelic soul

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't even think about Christmas...as a family we are struggling this year and the thought of how im going to be able to give the kids a good Xmas is making me feel sick

I can't stand watching them spunk money without a care in the world, banging on about going here there and everywhere to feel magical, every day there's parcels, takeaways, meals out. They are so out of touch and complete unrelatable. Never see that selfish pair do anything good with their privilege either
Genuinely sorry to hear that 💕, this is why she shouldn’t promote being a mental health advocate because all she’s worried about is not feeling Christmassy (in bleeping November) and it doesn’t enter her head that Christmas is one of the hardest times of the year for so many.

At the end of the day her life is vapid and boring. They order stuff online and eat out because they literally have nothing else to do. She might get away with being a lazy shite now but in 10/20 years good luck to her. Yaz is at least with someone who earns his own money, Eden is stuck with an unemployed expanding goblin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.