Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hot on the delete button for comments, and she’s also got her comment filters on heavy. So more or less if you’re not praising her your comment isn’t showing

also one comment that made me chuckle ‘keep being you, never change’ errrr not the best advice given recent circumstances eh? I advise you to yaddddup

all I know is I would have more respect for her if she did do an accountability apology but that’s never going to happen IMO
I see what you mean but I still wouldn’t have any respect for her, if it was a first time duck up then fair enough but she constantly makes mistakes and then does something else a lil quote I read ‘the best apology is changed behaviour’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly don't think she gives two shits about Tattle no more, the "trolls" are the ones who used to suck up her arse but are no longer complient to her because they've had enough her attitude and behaviour.

I was thinking this will happen soon after the shopping centre catastrophe. No one showed up proving her career is dead in the water, she needs new content and a pregnancy would boost her account with new followers. She will of been jumping LL left right and centre after that tit show 🤢

I was 100% thinking this too!
Did we all expect this of her lol? So desperate for attention she would stoop low

Reactions: 4
Did she post those Homesense and decor videos before she deleted? I can’t remember. What is with the weird soft voice?! Is she re-branding as like a holy Eden who talks all softly and doesn’t call everyone c***s. It makes me cringe - we all know you don’t speak like that! So put on.

And sorry - BS this last video. Me me me me no accountability. And changing stories again … both her and Freya said she wasn’t in a good place and shouldn’t of done that live in the first place yet Eden just said at the start of the live she was so happy and chatting to everyone! They can’t keep up with their own lies.

& why hasn’t she addressed the actual person she’s upset and was so nasty to? Makes me so angry!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not suffering through that whole video but really? People aren't bullied in the workplace to their breaking point? She needs a wake up call. Also why the choppy ass editing and it looks like she filmed it with a microwave

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She didn’t address one thing! Just an im sorry ! For what? What are you sorry for ?? There’s multiple things you need to apologise for you bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not suffering through that whole video but really? People aren't bullied in the workplace to their breaking point? She needs a wake up call. Also why the choppy ass editing and it looks like she filmed it with a microwave
Her words 'this just needs to happen whilst I'm suffering'

Suffering with what exactly? Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With great power comes great responsibility, who the duck she think she is Peter Parker!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’ve been a long timer lurker but after that sorry excuse for an apology I cant just sit and read.
How did she manage to make an apology video a ‘oh please feel sorry for me’ video. You can 100% tell none of that was sincere, she’s more bothered about making people feel sorry for her thinking that she’s the only person ever to have mental health problems or bad days.
Try better next time 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So Eden can say nasty things but that's because she's suffering or having a bad day but if anyone else says anything, its bullying or trolling! duck off, all this apology is is damage control, she's probably realised how close she has come to being cancelled and her arse is twitching like a rabbits nose. This girl is too big for her boots, she needs bringing down a peg or two, and I think people are realising it!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's going full snapshoteye doing lives with the comments off. You wait, she'll do subscriber only chat next.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.