Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg I love these threads so much 😂 I've genuinely had to come downstairs to finish reading them as I'm laughing so much I keep disturbing my partner who was trying to sleep next to me. Genuine tears of laughter and I was laughing so hard that no noise was coming out and I was just there wheezing and making the bed shake 🤣 these memes are absolute gold 🥇 👏🏻👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do believe the pro Eben videos have become a trend. Something silly that’s caught on like every other trend. When she does leave in a huff again she will not have the support she did this time. Once bitten twice shy, especially for the bigger creators. She might get off time and time again with this behaviour with her family but outsiders will see straight through it.

Reactions: 17
When baby tells you you need to go to the Job Centre because the Tiktok money has dried up

(I could literally do this all night, I bleeping love making memes 😂)
I’ve just got home pissed from a night out and thought I’d catch up on tattle as you do, this tipped me over the edge Ahahhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Waiting for the grand return to tiktok with some reason like "Yazzys only birthday wish was for cheeky toes to come back to tiktok" LMAO

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.