Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden literally couldn't care less

Please someone tell me how to compress videos? I have a tiktok you all need To seeeeeeee
Download this app and its straightforward

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
  • 24.1 KB
    Reactions: 6
    Hoooold on a sec... the Harvey cinematic universe is expanding again... Eben has said previously that her mum was a high powered successful business woman in London. Now she's telling us she was an English teacher??

I did it. I think. Well in two parts.

part 1

part 2
    Matt, we welcome you with open arms 🤝🏻

Reactions: 29
    I did it. I think. Well in two parts.

part 1

part 2
    Lol the way she said “I’m getting paid so I’m sweet”, just reminds me of when Lloyd replies to comments saying how he doesn’t care because his followers are earning him money. Just shows the pair of them don’t care about their followers and just see them as a commodity

Reactions: 19
    I've never followed Eden but she pops up on my FYP pretty often and (probably irrationally) she really bugs me.

I'm probably going to hell, but about 4 times today the 'when all you wanted to do was teach people to make cool tiktoks etc....' video has popped up and every time I've laughed. Can't decide if it's true or of she's saving face/gaining sympathy... so with that said whilst I certainly don't have time to read all 40 threads, I'm off work tomorrow so may peruse this one to see what everyone's saying!

Reactions: 14
    Should we add into the thread about Lloyds drink driving?
    Yes probably a good idea we have enough to add!

also that Matt guy has hit the nail on the head, she’s such a bullshit and everyone knows it but people hide behind the whole be kind rather than calling out the behaviour.
    Why enable her ridiculous behaviour and lying? You should call it out so she stops

Reactions: 17
    Can just imagine her walking in with her phone on video, ready to film all her ‘fans’ queuing outside for her as she was ‘sold out’

There we go!
    Maybe she’s referring to little Lloyd and projecting it onto the dog instead.. as I see a lot of comments on tiktok asking if he’s trans

Reactions: 9
    This just reminded me of yaz live earlier when she was saying how her mum went full fbi and no one messes with her etc and I was really hoping she would call her don Carla but nope. Constant let downs that family

Reactions: 14
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.