Eden Harvz #4 Lip filler, Death thriller anything to get engagement high, Eden why lie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever seen her in real life? How tall is she actually because against the door frame in her latest video she looks like a giant. I thought she was exaggerating when she said 6ft which would mean she’s taller than both my brothers who are like 5’10 and 5’11?!!

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand her any longer. I started off as a follower and thought she was great. She preached kindness and always said “if I ever catch my followers being mean to anyone I will block you” - well that soon went out the window. Her followers are all school kids who don’t know any better. She can’t stand a comment that isn’t calling her amazing even when it’s a completely innocent young girl who clearly idolises her and then she lets her following go off on them. How would she feel if that were Cali or Acer? She simply surrounds herself with people who sing her praises and it’s gone to her head. But anyone with half a brain cell can see her true ugly colours. Also, if she was really as popular as she thinks why is her Instagram following only 130k, youtube a measly 8.3k and most her videos has max 130 comments (sometimes as low as 80) and we all know the majority are kids saying ‘first’ or bum licking her. And don’t even get me started on 👋🏻👋🏻Yaz “I’m Eden harvz sister” hadfield.👋🏻👋🏻

I caught her live today and she was clearly taking the piss that an older woman would still work retail. But she picks and chooses what truth she wants to tell. Not everyone can be as privileged as her but I have complete faith that unless she starts seriously saving the money she’ll be back to the taxi phone line in a couple of years.

There is nothing that gives me more pleasure than seeing an account with less than 1m get verified because I know it must make her blood boil. The fact is they have better content and better engagement in her videos.

Sorry for the loooong post. Just a rant I needed to get off my chest lol. Have read through all of the threads here and got to say girls - keep up the good work!

Reactions: 7
Welcome! I started off liking her as well, her first few vids from jan and feb 2020 were funny, she seemed quite chilled and down to earth she’s got worse as she’s gone along and maybe just shown her true colours more I don’t know but yeah rant away!

Reactions: 1
the sound of the food in her throat when she speaks while she’s eating knocks me so so sick.

Reactions: 3
Do Freya and the kids live with Eden? I can’t figure out why she tidied her room for her.

Reactions: 2
I don’t want to come across as horrible or anything here but does anyone else think Eden has some form of special needs or something.

When I watch her videos she doesn’t come across as all there tbh.

She honestly needs to get a life, mummy won’t be there forever

Did anyone see the live when she said her manager texts her and she won’t answer until she is voice noted it because she doesn’t read does she think she’s Beyoncé? I can’t deal with her!

It’s quite clear at the moment that she’s spending her grandads inheritance. It wasn’t that long ago the house sold and now all of a sudden she’s spending money like it means nothing. That money will soon dry up just like her tiktok account will and she’ll look back with a partner in the future wanting to buy a house and think to herself ‘how stupid was I? Spending all my grandads money on take away, restaurants, days out etc.’ That money should be put to good use not spending it on anything that takes her fancy. She’s bowling around like she’s just won millions on the lottery! Give it a couple of months and the begging for ratty extensions and the Amazon wish list will be mentioned. My grand parents would be fuming if I spent my inheritance on crap!! There’s no other explanation to her ridiculous spending habits recently.. there’s no way tiktok, 2 5min tv appearances and a couple of ads selling period pants is paying her that much!
If she has given money to someone she doesn’t know in Nigeria more fool her.. has she not heard of the scamming? 🤣😭 oh dear. Beggars belief!

Who the duck does she think she is? ‘60 year old women in retail are so bitter?’.
Who the duck does she think she is, fake friends on a social media app, most of them impressionable children spending their pocket money buying you gift on a list you’ve put together on Amazon, whilst living in a cluttered tit hole with your mummy and daddy. If my son spent his pocket money buying her tit, I’d chin him.
Who would she be if her account got deleted? bleeping NOBODY! Stay humble, head.

Reactions: 5
I don’t want to come across as horrible or anything here but does anyone else think Eden has some form of special needs or something.

When I watch her videos she doesn’t come across as all there tbh.

She honestly needs to get a life, mummy won’t be there forever
She doesn't have special needs. She's just an attention seeking twit who compensates for being devoid of any personality by liking green things, having a red bull "addiction" and saying "oh bless me" in the most excruciating (and offensive) 'northern' accent.

I can’t stand her any longer. I started off as a follower and thought she was great. She preached kindness and always said “if I ever catch my followers being mean to anyone I will block you” - well that soon went out the window. Her followers are all school kids who don’t know any better. She can’t stand a comment that isn’t calling her amazing even when it’s a completely innocent young girl who clearly idolises her and then she lets her following go off on them. How would she feel if that were Cali or Acer? She simply surrounds herself with people who sing her praises and it’s gone to her head. But anyone with half a brain cell can see her true ugly colours. Also, if she was really as popular as she thinks why is her Instagram following only 130k, youtube a measly 8.3k and most her videos has max 130 comments (sometimes as low as 80) and we all know the majority are kids saying ‘first’ or bum licking her. And don’t even get me started on 👋🏻👋🏻Yaz “I’m Eden harvz sister” hadfield.👋🏻👋🏻

I caught her live today and she was clearly taking the piss that an older woman would still work retail. But she picks and chooses what truth she wants to tell. Not everyone can be as privileged as her but I have complete faith that unless she starts seriously saving the money she’ll be back to the taxi phone line in a couple of years.

There is nothing that gives me more pleasure than seeing an account with less than 1m get verified because I know it must make her blood boil. The fact is they have better content and better engagement in her videos.

Sorry for the loooong post. Just a rant I needed to get off my chest lol. Have read through all of the threads here and got to say girls - keep up the good work!
I said this about her insta followers!! Why aren't there 2mil of them? If you've got TT, you've got insta. Followers are meaningless. Views count. And she gets frig all. I'm so desperate to point it out on that vid about Ollie but I don't want to get blocked cos I lurve the drama and I cba making another account.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever seen her in real life? How tall is she actually because against the door frame in her latest video she looks like a giant. I thought she was exaggerating when she said 6ft which would mean she’s taller than both my brothers who are like 5’10 and 5’11?!!
I’m also really curious about this 🤣

So glad I found this thread!! I’m just a tiktok scroller but her lives always come up on my FYP. I watched one where she was getting sent a lot of gifts and everyone was going crazy in the comments and I commented saying something along the lines of why are people sending gifts when she hasn’t even looked up once, she could not care less. And everyone pounced on me🤣

I haven’t followed her at all so I’m confused, is she deaf or is it someone in her family? Why does she do sign language?
are Freya and Yas her sisters? God she never stops going on about Freya it does my head in!

Did anyone just catch her on her live saying she sent £400 to a man in Nigeria who said his mum was ill?? She’s not for real surely
During the pandemic she was sending people who said they were struggling money for food and people kept taking advantage of her so wouldn't be surprised if she was this stupid

Long time lurker here. First time poster!

I, as many, really enjoyed her content but when the start of the Eat with Eden came about I found it all so cringe. Also, does anyone remember her selling cutlery to her fans? They were about £15 quid a piece. Apparently the proceeds going to charity though.
It's concerning how many followers are infatuated and borderline obsessed. It's creepy.
Did anyone watch her live the other week and her Dad had a go at her and told her not to pay for a package at the door? It was a PA package and there was customs to pay and she refused. The whole live was chaotic.

Also, not sure if anyone has seen but Will Smith has uploaded a video of hers on his Instagram?!

Long time lurker here. First time poster!

I, as many, really enjoyed her content but when the start of the Eat with Eden came about I found it all so cringe. Also, does anyone remember her selling cutlery to her fans? They were about £15 quid a piece. Apparently the proceeds going to charity though.
It's concerning how many followers are infatuated and borderline obsessed. It's creepy.
Did anyone watch her live the other week and her Dad had a go at her and told her not to pay for a package at the door? It was a PA package and there was customs to pay and she refused. The whole live was chaotic.

Also, not sure if anyone has seen but Will Smith has uploaded a video of hers on his Instagram?!
Iv just seem the thing on will smiths insta she looks stinky and mucky on it 🤮

Oh she’s gonna be unbearable going on about this now! Get ready for another batch of transition tutorial videos to be uploaded that just rehash the same transitions she’s done a hundred times 🙄

Her lives are a real window into who she is, I honestly feel like screen recording them because it wouldn’t take long to catch her being nasty to some poor girl or slagging off another freebie she’s received. I’d send them to the companies she apparently works with so they can see what she really says when promoting their brands.

Oh and while I’m here and I know it has been mentionned but the poor girl who cc’s all her videos! I saw Eden make a comment saying she’s so busy and she forgets 🤨 her whole “following” is tiktok and technically now her job (🤣) so shouldn’t her videos be her main priority and putting the most effort she can to make them engaging for everyone? It’s just half arsed, like the lives where u watch her get ready and read the occasional comment before buggering off out for another covid spreading day trip!

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s gonna be unbearable going on about this now! Get ready for another batch of transition tutorial videos to be uploaded that just rehash the same transitions she’s done a hundred times 🙄

Her lives are a real window into who she is, I honestly feel like screen recording them because it wouldn’t take long to catch her being nasty to some poor girl or slagging off another freebie she’s received. I’d send them to the companies she apparently works with so they can see what she really says when promoting their brands.

Oh and while I’m here and I know it has been mentionned but the poor girl who cc’s all her videos! I saw Eden make a comment saying she’s so busy and she forgets 🤨 her whole “following” is tiktok and technically now her job (🤣) so shouldn’t her videos be her main priority and putting the most effort she can to make them engaging for everyone? It’s just half arsed, like the lives where u watch her get ready and read the occasional comment before buggering off out for another covid spreading day trip!
Notice she's stopped thanking her for it as well. Bet the girl tells her mates "I caption Eden's videos ya know" 🙄

And while I’m here and I know it has been mentionned but the poor girl who cc’s all her videos! I saw Eden make a comment saying she’s so busy and she forgets 🤨 her whole “following” is tiktok and technically now her job (🤣) so shouldn’t her videos be her main priority and putting the most effort she can to make them engaging for everyone? It’s just half arsed, like the lives where u watch her get ready and read the occasional comment before buggering off out for another covid spreading day trip!
Did you notice though that her day in the life (yesterday's) had CC?! For once lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.