Eden Harvz #4 Lip filler, Death thriller anything to get engagement high, Eden why lie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly 10k in the bank, ok Eden so what happened to your 6k a month? Where’s it all gone? You would have more than 10k by now! Stop bleeping lying!

Reactions: 5
I love how she made a rude comment and now she’s being called out for it 🤣

She is so fake, how do brands work with her? I wish they’d watch her lives to see how badly she slags them off

Reactions: 2
Her live this morning.......I’ve never seen someone be so entitled. Slagging off her dentist because he’s not given her any free treatments and how she’s been offered free treatments elsewhere. I hope he catches wind of her live and tells her to go elsewhere! bleeping rude witch 🤣🤣🤣

It’s all money money with her! £200 lips that she now wants more of yet the other day couldn’t wait for them to go down, £120 on Carvela shoes that are awful 🤣, £250 on teeth whitening and £400 to help a Nigerian boys mum with cancer treatment.

She didn’t have a pot to piss in long ago and begged for gifts and PayPal donations and we all know she’ll be back there sooner or later!

Reactions: 3
This live is excruciating (and yet I can't switch off!). I wish she'd stop with that stupid bleeping voice. Solid gold twit.

• Haha
Omfg hahaha we have heard it all now, joking about setting up a gofundme so people can fund her money for food while her parents are away🤣 and she replied to someone who gifted her saying “ thank you, you’re feeding me tonight” well surely with nearly 10k in the bank darling you would be able to cope, haha you’re full of tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hahahahaha Iv just been attacked by her minions on my real account for saying one of her eyelashes looks stupid because it’s too far over and they were all @@@@ me saying she will wear them how she wants etc her minions are annoying me more than her at the moment they jump on and defend her like she’s ever going to notice them

• Haha
Her lips have gone well lumpy haven't they. The top one is sticking out in such an unusual way.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t see her live but my god she seems more and more insufferable than ever.

A decent dentist doesn’t need to offer free treatments for people and why should anybody offer expensive treatments for free? To someone like Eden as well who’s basically a nobody! Even top celebs will pay for dental treatments.

Bullshit to her sending money to someone in Nigeria. Someone who brags about how much money they have all the time like she does normally don’t actually have much and it’s all for show, makes me think she doesn’t have much money at all or isn’t earning as much as she wants people to think. She wants people to think she’s this massive influencer earning loads like the likes of Molly Mae.

She always gets so defensive when people ask in her lives about money and now she boasting! Honestly don’t understand her! She’s so fickle!

What a bleeping load of bullshit. She doesn’t have 10k in the bank and there’s no way she sent a man £400 for his poorly family when she doesn’t even support her own parents, neither does she pay rent. It wasn’t long ago she was crying on her live begging for money to have her ratty hair sorted out. I don’t know who the actual duck she thinks she is. She makes my skin crawl. The followers have gone to her head, as for her minions attacking everybody given at opportunity.. how she preaches about be kind.. tell your bloody followers then.. why the actual duck would everybody give her free stuff? She’s just a TikToker. These people have bills to pay, families to look after. Sorry that the dentist ain’t going to sort your gammy xxxxxxxl million trillion teeth out. Horse witch. If she’s thinking about more filler, she should sort that conk of a bleeping nose out first. Embarrassment

Reactions: 5
Sounds like she’s spending her inheritance rather then money earned.

If she had 10k she would be minted right now not living at home.

Nearly 10k in the bank, ok Eden so what happened to your 6k a month? Where’s it all gone? You would have more than 10k by now! Stop bleeping lying!

There’s no way on this earth she’s earning 6k a month? 6k for what? The last thing she had to post AD was the teqnic make up which she absolutely hated. I think someone is talking tit. If she was earning 6k a month, she wouldn’t constantly be out eating at restaurants and going shopping. Being joint at the hip of her sister and best friend. She would constantly be working uploading AD’s etc.. look at Mrs Hinch. She’s constantly sharing things to her story of things to promote. Eden should hope she has declared all of this to universal credit otherwise that’ll come around and bite her on the arse. She use to be so skint that she would beg for money for her hair and she use to put everything on finance, like her iPad, her hair plenty of times and so much more. I wouldn’t believe a word she says.

More like £600 a month 😂 I’d say she’s making enough to fund her daily take aways, lunches out and shopping habits which is obviously more than she’s used to having when she wasn’t earning so she now thinks she’s loaded 😂
I work, earn not loads but I’d say a fairly decent wage and I could probably afford to eat out daily, get take away and go shopping all the time if I didn’t want to save anything, didn’t have a mortgage or bills to pay! That’s the difference.. all her money can go on all that because she has no responsibilities!

Agreed. It’s all good and well having the money to go out eating daily, shopping, having takeaways, getting your hair, toes, nails and lips done whilst living at home rent free with no responsibilities. She probably doesn’t even pay her own phone bill but when she starts having to pay her own way, she will come unstuck. Don’t get me wrong, treat yourself but when it becomes every single day. You have a problem and insecurities. She had eaten out everyday and been shopping everyday since lockdown was lifted. I do know for a fact when her parents pass away and she has to look after herself, she will suffer big time having to do everything for herself. She is 23. It’s embarrassing. She doesn’t even tidy her own bedroom or wash her own clothes. She’s been crying basically since her mum and dad left. She doesn’t know what to do with herself. She had the cheek to say she’s mature for her age, witch where?! 😂
More like £600 a month 😂 I’d say she’s making enough to fund her daily take aways, lunches out and shopping habits which is obviously more than she’s used to having when she wasn’t earning so she now thinks she’s loaded 😂
I work, earn not loads but I’d say a fairly decent wage and I could probably afford to eat out daily, get take away and go shopping all the time if I didn’t want to save anything, didn’t have a mortgage or bills to pay! That’s the difference.. all her money can go on all that because she has no responsibilities!

She’s honestly the worst influencer to work with anyway, she slags off absolutely everything she gets given - even if she claims she loves it at first!! If she’s in a bad mood one day they get slated

Agreed. It’s all good and well having the money to go out eating daily, shopping, having takeaways, getting your hair, toes, nails and lips done whilst living at home rent free with no responsibilities. She probably doesn’t even pay her own phone bill but when she starts having to pay her own way, she will come unstuck. Don’t get me wrong, treat yourself but when it becomes every single day. You have a problem and insecurities. She had eaten out everyday and been shopping everyday since lockdown was lifted. I do know for a fact when her parents pass away and she has to look after herself, she will suffer big time having to do everything for herself. She is 23. It’s embarrassing. She doesn’t even tidy her own bedroom or wash her own clothes. She’s been crying basically since her mum and dad left. She doesn’t know what to do with herself. She had the cheek to say she’s mature for her age, witch where?! 😂
Dont forget shes probs still claiming universal credit which is about £400 a month.........

Her latest video has made me giggle a bit. She is sitting there saying “the app is full of snowflakes lately” and how “there is no humour”….. does she forget everybody has humour but her humour is non existent.. she isn’t funny.. she is just insulting towards everybody, so why would we all laugh about the fact you said someone in their 60s shouldn’t be working in retail and should be working in a library? She clearly hasn’t worked much in her life when the retirement age is between 65-70. She is just too rude. Just because her mum and dad are social bums now. Doesn’t mean everybody else of the same age wants to retire. So that’s why nobody laughs with you Eden and finds it rude, becuase you’re not funny. You’re rude. There’s a difference.

Did anyone ever see that girl that was begging for money to get her car back? Apparently she scammed everyone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.