Eden Harvz #31 Eden’s worried about birds of prey, but who will they kidnap, little Lloyd or Earl Grey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although she can be annoying, I do feel for Yaz a bit; it must be rough constantly cheerleading your sister, acknowledging that you don’t have anything on Tiktok without her, always praising her and telling the world about her, to get absolutely NOTHING back in return from her. Eden has clearly become extremely jealous of her. Yaz gets the opportunities and grabs what she gets, Eden has completely pissed everything away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Not once have I ever thought living with my OCD from a child was ‘a funny time’. A crippling illness both physically and mentally yes.

Dead giveaway that she’s heard vaguely that OCD sufferers usually like certain numbers and ran with the fake diagnosis and broad symptoms for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Although she can be annoying, I do feel for Yaz a bit; it must be rough constantly cheerleading your sister, acknowledging that you don’t have anything on Tiktok without her, always praising her and telling the world about her, to get absolutely NOTHING back in return from her. Eden has clearly become extremely jealous of her. Yaz gets the opportunities and grabs what she gets, Eden has completely pissed everything away.
I bet she gets reminded of it constantly.

Reactions: 4
Also counting tit and cleaning stuff are OCD stereotypes that aren't always a true picture of the disorder. My Husband has OCD and he's not going round counting mince in waitrose 🙄

Reactions: 16
“in a world where you can be anything, be kind”

correct me if i’m wrong, didn’t that saying gain a bit of traction when it came to caroline flack’s suicide? the same caroline flack [+situation] eden has taken the piss out of.

as much as yaz is the more likeable of the sisters, you can’t pretend she isn’t also an arse. yeah we all say stupid tit- on OCCASION. not repeatedly and certainly not almost every day. learning from said “stupid” tit is also fundamental, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve been away from TikTok and here for a couple of months looks like I’ve missed a lot! My niece and nephew went to school with Eden and she was the big bully so none of the stuff she says surprises me. May be a unpopular opinion but as much as a dick yaz is she is doing what any sister would do unfortunately it’s just done publicly in this instance. What yaz should be doing is taking Eden aside and giving her some advice rather than enabling her but unfortunately when it’s family sometimes we have blind spots. Eden has always been wrapped in cotton wool and has a lot of enablers around her this is neither helpful or good for her.

Reactions: 15
Is Yaz seriously using the quote that became famous following Caroline Flacks death, the one Eden literally mocked 😂😂🤣

Yaz: in a world where you can be anything be kind, she’s only 24, people make mistakes

okay in which case all of the people who comment are also excused Yaz, you tangerine hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If Lloyd had any sense he would tell the giant seagull to shut the duck up and stop making her hole bigger and deeper. It’s not healthy being enabled this way. Everyone should be intervening saying stop acting like a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t help but think edens chosen today to do all
This to over shadow yaz’s achievement yesterday and make it about her and not yaz…. No wonder Freya don’t want to be apart of tiktok

Reactions: 49
I can’t help but think edens chosen today to do all
This to over shadow yaz’s achievement yesterday and make it about her and not yaz…. No wonder Freya don’t want to be apart of tiktok

I thought it, Yaz had her big moment and now Eden is crying

Reactions: 24
Freya doesn’t have to be so rude,
“NoT EVerYThInG Is A ShOw FoR SoCial MeDia” maybe tell that to your little sister as she parades your whole family on Tiktok like it’s the local circus.

If you want the attention of being “famous” this is what comes with the package. You either accept that your lives will forever be on social media and talked about or you phase out and disappear if it’s too much, you don’t get mad at people for asking questions when you put your whole life out there for people to see.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The way her voice immediately changes to not sounding tearful at all at the end is genuinely sociopathic 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This whole meltdown is because Yaz got the CT deal. The jealousy is hanging out of her. She admitted she can’t be cancelled cos she doesn’t give a duck, so this meltdown the day after Yaz’s big night is so obvious! 2+2=4. And Yaz needs to be careful of defending every horrible thing Eden says cos that will put brands off her and she’s really doing well for herself. Also if she wants to help Eden bleeping tell her to wise up and grow up!

Eden has been rotten to so many different communities and minorities without any regret or apology, there’s no coming back from it. She’s not a 24 year old girl she’s a 24 year old woman who has her own home and engaged. She’s rotten to the core and always will be as her unapologetic actions have proven.

The reason we are talking about it and highlighting it on here is because she has a huge platform with thousands of young, impressionable and vulnerable kids and adults who hang on her every word. The things she comes off with is down right dangerous! Like recommending sleeping pills! I could be here all day typing the horrid things she’s said and dangerous things she’s recommended to her following. The woman needs a massive reality check cos her family have enabled her for so long they obviously aren’t going to tell her how wrong she has behaved.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The way her voice immediately changes to not sounding tearful at all at the end is genuinely sociopathic 😳
View attachment 1437212
Jesus “I love that drink” how old is she? 🤷‍♀️

This whole meltdown is because Yaz got the CT deal. The jealousy is hanging out of her. She admitted she can’t be cancelled cos she doesn’t give a duck, so this meltdown the day after Yaz’s big night is so obvious! 2+2=4. And Yaz needs to be careful of defending every horrible thing Eden says cos that will put brands off her and she’s really doing well for herself. Also if she wants to help Eden bleeping tell her to wise up and grow up!

Eden has been rotten to so many different communities and minorities without any regret or apology, there’s no coming back from it. She’s not a 24 year old girl she’s a 24 year old woman who has her own home and engaged. She’s rotten to the core and always will be as her unapologetic actions have proven.

The reason we are talking about it and highlighting it on here is because she has a huge platform with thousands of young, impressionable and vulnerable kids and adults who hang on her every word. The things she comes off with is down right dangerous! Like recommending sleeping pills! I could be here all day typing the horrid things she’s said and dangerous things she’s recommended to her following. The woman needs a massive reality check cos her family have enabled her for so long they obviously aren’t going to tell her how wrong she has behaved.
I totally agree with this. She is a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 1437212
I’m actually creasing hahahahahaha she’s sat crying over red bull 😭🤣 there’s not even a single tear at all falling from her eyes there. She’s 10000% jealous of Yaz, couldn’t let her big sister have her time and wants the attention back on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s pure jealousy her sister is doing better, and it’s weird because it’s like If you’re so so supportive over your sister like you claim you’d be so happy and supportive, instead she’s crying because she didn’t get to do the live 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's finally realised she's too scandalous to work with big brands. Imagine if someone famous did a deal with a big brand then it emerged that they've said/done the things Eden has done, there would be uproar. She's said and done too many things and it's saved all over tiktok and here that big brands won't wanna go near her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.