Eden Harvz #31 Eden’s worried about birds of prey, but who will they kidnap, little Lloyd or Earl Grey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s finally got some self awareness like is that not the most shocking part of all of this?! She has actually realised that she COULD have made something of herself if she wasn’t so vile? All these videos saying she’s successful, grateful etc were all a load of tit, she knows herself that her popularity is dwindling and no brands want to work with her!

Eden/Yaz - it is NOT normal for a 24 year old to CONSTANTLY say the wrong thing, EVERY DAY. A slip up once or twice, sure, we’re all human. But isten to what people tell you and take steps to work towards being better and nicer people. Yes I comment on Eden’s behaviour on the internet and you can label all of us on this thread as being trolls and jealous but I can assure you we are not. I could confidently say that every person on this thread are nicer and better people than both of these sisters put together.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it a million times - Eden is not cut out to be a content creator. To be a good one you have to be squeaky clean, and she isn’t.

Cannot believe those crocodile tears either. She gets no pity from me, the only one I feel sorry for is Earl cos she’ll be fat and anxious like the rest of Eden’s dogs by the end of next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Now she’s throwing Wayne under the bus, for whatever reason. She was all for telling everyone she regularly gives him money when she was being called out for grooming that young girl.. now he’s of no use she’s saying he’s botching behind her back. Ew

I wonder how long it’ll be before she turns on yaz too for being more successful than her. Guaranteed she’s only wrote that stuff on tiktok probably because Eden has told her to, like she does with all her minions. If they don’t then she throws them under the bus. twit

Reactions: 12
Now she’s throwing Wayne under the bus, for whatever reason. She was all for telling everyone she regularly gives him money when she was being called out for grooming that young girl.. now he’s of no use she’s saying he’s botching behind her back. Ew
She was being kind to Wayne, our Eden with her massive heart of gold is the kindest soul and would never do anything to hurt anyone else ever xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she’s finally got some self awareness like is that not the most shocking part of all of this?! She has actually realised that she COULD have made something of herself if she wasn’t so vile? All these videos saying she’s successful, grateful etc were all a load of tit, she knows herself that her popularity is dwindling and no brands want to work with her!

Eden/Yaz - it is NOT normal for a 24 year old to CONSTANTLY say the wrong thing, EVERY DAY. A slip up once or twice, sure, we’re all human. But isten to what people tell you and take steps to work towards being better and nicer people. Yes I comment on Eden’s behaviour on the internet and you can label all of us on this thread as being trolls and jealous but I can assure you we are not. I could confidently say that every person on this thread are nicer and better people than both of these sisters put together.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it a million times - Eden is not cut out to be a content creator. To be a good one you have to be squeaky clean, and she isn’t.

Cannot believe those crocodile tears either. She gets no pity from me, the only one I feel sorry for is Earl cos she’ll be fat and anxious like the rest of Eden’s dogs by the end of next week.
Especially if she’s not walking it. She said she got it because they don’t like walking but the dog still needs a walk regardless of how big it is. She’s an utter fuvk wit

Reactions: 5
Her and Lloyd aren't good together. When you write it down and see it in black and white it's clear to see they're dragging eachother down. This time last year she was going to events multiple times a week etc and having fun, getting on the train herself etc overcoming obstacles (I can relate as I would struggle getting on a train alone) and now she's regressed, she can't go anywhere without Lloyd, her 'happiness' and whole life revolves and depends on him, its sad because sh3 needs to find happiness and peace within herself not some 30 something man who can't go a day without drinking, who thinks he's 18, quit his job to be with her and the rest. If she was my little sister I'd be having words because I couldn't see my sisters life go that way, Lloyd may be a 'nice' person which is fair enough but him and Eden arent compatible, I've done multiple courses on relationships and there relationship is so unhealthy, the biggest red flag is the engagement, next it will be a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How can Yaz make a video telling people to be kind when her sister is far from that ? Why is Eden different to anyone else on this earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This just came up from may on my tiktok! Imagine offering someone on the street a half bottle of coke and then saying to a follower you’re feeding the homeless.. right in front of him.

So glad I caught this 😂😂😂
Yaz shut the duck up. She constantly says stupid stuff and tries to get away with it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe I had to go work and miss her live 😩 just come on break and she’s crying. Well done to whoever called it

Reactions: 13
So glad I caught this 😂😂😂

Eden don’t say stupid stuff sometimes though she’s says vile things ALL THE TIME. She said on a live before that you sometimes have to be controversial and said that’s why YouTubers she watches tana and Jeffery star (two that she named) are fun to watch so she clearly says these things on purpose to get a reaction and to get attention and views. She’s 24 she’s old enough to know better.

Yaz constantly says "edens only young she says silly things" as if that should be an excuse for her bullshit? If she had taken accountability for all the nasty things she's said and done, maybe Yaz could use the "she's young" excuse but she doesn't, they all carry on with their victim mentality acting like everyone should bow to Eden because shes *only* 24. The lot of them are bleeping deluded. Saying things when you're young then LEARNING from them is OK. Being a nasty fuckin cow and never apologising or learning from what you've said is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So true! Her life went from Boujee cocktail bars, interviews with news and getting invited to movie premieres to getting sucked in with little man
Ever since she's got with Lloyd she is just so toxic, she was bearable when she used to do her day in the life and go to events, hes honestly sucked the life out of her and his idgaf stinking attitude has rubbed off on her, its like she thinks 'idgaf aslong as I have you Lloyd'

• Heart
Another video of Eden from the live, in this one saying how she remembers all the love she was first given on Tiktok and how people loved her so much and now it’s draining for her.. I’m sorry to say, but she did that all herself the minute she labelled herself a “mental health advocate” and started doing the very opposite of one
Oh duck off seriously. She doesn’t HAVE to do this. Tik tok is her job as she so says, so she should act accordingly and professional and not be racist, not make fun of addicts etc. She’s said before she can never hold a “normal” job down so this was the perfect way for her to basically sit on her arse and do duck all. She’s clearly pissed all her money up the wall and now she’s realising she’s wayyyy past her peak and people are seeing her true colours. She’s bought a house with no real investments or brand deals etc. Even Yaz has Charlotte tilbury. She’s fucked it. She had her moment and instead of making something of herself all she did was sit in her smelly room, go out for food daily, rinse and repeat. Add a few basic transition videos in there. She isn’t a celeb, she could easily come off Tik Tok and get a job out of the public eye but that would require work. Which she doesn’t want to do. She’s lazy and entitled and thinks the world owes her money just for posting crappy videos. She’s embarrassing and pathetic. All
These people saying oh be kind, mental health is serious. Yes, it is. And Eden has shown time and time again she gives a tit about no one’s well being.

Reactions: 29
In a nut shell, Eden is jealous that yaz doesn’t run her mouth and be rude to people so has more opportunities and success than her. Not that I’m a huge fan of yaz but she’s taken the opportunity and is actually doing different things. I never see Eden doing anything
Also, despite not being very good at it 😂 she has been consistent with her makeup content, and as a result she gets lots of deals from makeup brands.

Eden can’t find a new niche, she got big because of her EWM videos, she dropped those and has since been trying to become all sorts of things but she’s a Jack of all trades, equestrian, chef, fiancé, housewife, dog expert, travel expert so inevitably the deals are drying up because her personality alone is not her career, at the end of the day brands want sales, Yaz has proven she has an audience that will buy the products she is promoting so she gets tik tok shops etc, FairPlay to her she is grabbing it with both hands and despite being a dick, she obviously has a better work ethic than her sister.

I know it’s murky to profit off MH, but if Eden had just really focused on the whole EWM things, brands would be wanting to partner with her for kitchen stuff for the move as it would be relevant to her food related content.

Reactions: 20
Why does she keep using her age to defend herself? 24 is a fully grown adult. Plenty of 24 year olds are married, have children, run households, have full time jobs and aren’t making absolute dickheads of themselves online.

Her family needs to stop enabling her behaviour and give her some tough love. They obviously know she says unkind things because they have to moderate everything that comes out of her mouth and tell her to stop talking. She needs to start taking some accountability for what she says and does, rather than saying “I don’t care, Eden Harvz can’t get cancelled” and admit that she’s a bully and she needs to change her ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s only crying because she’s got a fat rent to pay at the end of these 6 months and she knows her tiktok fame is drying up. 3Mil followers but less than a quarter actually support her and react with her content. The rest of tiktok dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
YAZ is so tanned from being so far up edens asshole, No1 hype woman commenting on every turd Eden lays yet Eden can’t even congratulate her own sister on a brand deal. How selfish can you get? Can’t even support her own sister? Me me me me meeee

Reactions: 39
I don’t think these were the comments Yaz was expecting to see on her post

For Yaz’ sake and the sake of her future career she should probably stay away from talking so much about Eden as it doesn’t give them both a good look 🫣

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.