Eden Harvz #28 Lloyd is a very small man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s an ex then I’m not shocked! I always had a feeling petite blondes were more his type. She’s stunning 😍
I remember seeing that photo on Ricky’s Instagram. I did a stalk of the girl with Lloyd and she was actually an acid victim. Some guy (I think dated Fern from Towie) threw acid into a crowd at a nightclub and I believe she got burns on her body.

She went on This Morning to talk about it and the very cynical side of me wondered if Lloyd was trying to date her because of the attention and following she was getting. Nothing would surprise me in regards to that bunch of freaks anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What I don't understand, it's commonly known that deleting the app will make you lose all your drafts. Surely someone who's life and job is tiktok, you'd think she'd know something like that? Wouldn't surprise me if she tries mailing tiktok asking for her drafts back
I’m sure big bad Carla will have a word 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she do this? I find it so odd that it’s Lloyd’s account but she feels she needs to reply to peoples questions when they haven’t even mentioned her? I’m sure she sees the comments as a threat and needs to get her two pence in to make it a point that she watches the comments and comments to be a snob. There’s a comment underneath mentioning her, but she don’t reply to them? She replies to the person who says “is there anything you can’t do?” Imagine she thinks that person is flirting 😂 pls

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she do this? I find it so odd that it’s Lloyd’s account but she feels she needs to reply to peoples questions when they haven’t even mentioned her? I’m sure she sees the comments as a threat and needs to get her two pence in to make it a point that she watches the comments and comments to be a snob. There’s a comment underneath mentioning her, but she don’t reply to them? She replies to the person who says “is there anything you can’t do?” Imagine she thinks that person is flirting 😂 pls
Because she can’t possibly not go through all the comments to check who’s commenting and then she just has to remind people he’s with her. As well to probably remind Lloyd that they’re all her followers anyway so that’s why she’s replying to them 😅

Glad to know he was driving with gaffer tape keeping his car together so safe for others drivers on the road, swear the two of them don’t care about anyone else the absolute twats

How many times did he say Mercedes? Add the 04 plate and that your girlfriend bought it part Lloyd or does that make it less of a flex?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen Yasmin’s recent TikTok? Someone has said that she should be more mindful how she goes on about her flat stomach being referred to a mum tum, and Yasmin has reacted to it. She’s showed her stomach where you can tell she’s pushing her stomach out to make it look bigger than it is. Even her back isn’t straight because she’s pushing out so much. Her whole reaction, her facial expressions and attitude in general responding to the comment was just horrid. I don’t know who the hell she thinks she is to be honest because she most certainly thinks she’s something she absolutely isn’t. She thinks she’s so high almighty now when in fact she’s still a nobody. She won’t ever be somebody.

Reactions: 21
Let’s play Switzerland bingo:

Swiss supermarket trip
Swiss supermarket tour
Accommodation tour?
Some kind of new ailment or illness mentioned
“Switzerland🇨🇭” playlist created on tiktok
Hunt for redbull (at minimum)
Hunt for Imodium/paracetamol (insert any other medicine here)
Drink driving
How to make a basic witch Swiss sandwich posted my Lloyd whilst he furrows his brow into the camera
Swiss toilet (video posted on said Swiss toilet) + bonus points if she mentions IBS
Body checking in a bikini at least once
Mention of “the Guccis” OR “the Versaces” 🕶
Cringey video filmed by propped up phone of green giant and wee man heavy petting

I hope she reads here and does none of the above. Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Has anyone seen Yasmin’s recent TikTok? Someone has said that she should be more mindful how she goes on about her flat stomach being referred to a mum tum, and Yasmin has reacted to it. She’s showed her stomach where you can tell she’s pushing her stomach out to make it look bigger than it is. Even her back isn’t straight because she’s pushing out so much. Her whole reaction, her facial expressions and attitude in general responding to the comment was just horrid. I don’t know who the hell she thinks she is to be honest because she most certainly thinks she’s something she absolutely isn’t. She thinks she’s so high almighty now when in fact she’s still a nobody. She won’t ever be somebody.
At times I think Yaz is good looking but wow in that video she’s really bleeping ugly. Like I’ve never seen her have pure ugliness lined all over her over-tanned face.

She doesn’t keep anything 100% real, she talks about showing spots on her face - literally using a smoothing filter.

You said one thing she doesn’t like and she goes nuclear, I once asked her for a warning because she belches from her feet on a live and she want so nasty and ranted for ages about it, She’s the type of girl you’d accidentally bump into on a night out and she’d start on you.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She must have deleted it pretty quick because I just went to look and couldn't see it

Reactions: 8
At times I think Yaz is good looking but wow in that video she’s really bleeping ugly. Like I’ve never seen her have pure ugliness lined all over her over-tanned face.

She doesn’t keep anything 100% real, she talks about showing spots on her face - literally using a smoothing filter.

You said one thing she doesn’t like and she goes nuclear, I once asked her for a warning because she belches from her feet on a live and she want so nasty and ranted for ages about it, She’s the type of girl you’d accidentally bump into on a night out and she’d start on you.
I don't understand when they get so pissy about it, they know they have a platform and can use it for good but now, they'd rather be obnoxious and arrogant. Like obviously people are going to have opinions, take it with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 6
Lloyd showing all the teenagers how to replace a something in his Mercedes. Pal your followers probably aren't even legal to drive.

Also did you know he's got a Mercedes?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just proof what being a beg on toast can do to your style and attitude. His whole persona is now Eden and it’s just sad at this point.

Just proof what being a beg on toast can do to your style and attitude. His whole persona is now Eden and it’s just sad at this point.
He doesn’t exactly look like the hard man she makes out he is 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

He doesn’t exactly look like the hard man she makes out he is 😂
That dickie bow has just dried my vagina completely out, never to be moist again! Ughhhh ICK!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m all for gentle parenting, but why is Yaz asking her 2 year old (?) if he wants to go to bed? You’re the parent, so parent your child. Bath, story, bed etc. Most children would say no if asked if they wanted to go to bed.

I just think she’s so selfish. She said she didn’t use the sleep expert because SHE was worried Wolf wouldn’t need her anymore (as he probably cries for her when he wakes up) and yet she acts like the biggest mummy martyr running on no sleep.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.