Eden Harvz #28 Lloyd is a very small man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to be a fly on the wall this afternoon when they wake up and realise there’s another thread title about Lloyds height

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have a little cushion booster in my car 😂 wee man should try it

I’m sure your mates( little fella prob does as he’s told so now has only Eden ) won’t be as brutal as mine are to me lol

Reactions: 1
Baby if I am good little man, cook and clean all week for your family , drive you about and text yaz back straight away when she messages to tell me how much she loves me, can I please go out Saturday night as one of my big mates said I can have a go on his decks 🙏🏻

Do you think she’s reads this thread ?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This has been my favourite start to a thread EVER 😂😂😂

And the thing is I’ve openly admitted myself that my partner is 3 inches smaller than me, but we own that tit. The minute he starts wearing shoe boosters and we take videos/photos to make him appear taller than me, then that waivers the right it own it and will be fully deserved to have the piss being taken out of him 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
So her last post saying would you rather give up food
Or sex

he said imagine being licked out while eating a burger

now he knows the age of her followers

they are both so wrong 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.