Eden Harvz #28 Lloyd is a very small man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s a twit

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She also told everyone to go onto tammytamsin’s TikTok and stick up for her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhhh so
She’s going to be a renting wanker like the majority of us after taking the piss 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
She can’t be looking to rent somewhere after telling her followers she would never do that because it’s a complete waste of money? 😂🤣😂
She said it must allow pets so she can't be buying surely!? The tenerife holiday cost 4k apparently and they're only getting some of it back, apparently its worth it to move out because its not normal to spend all her time with her parents at 24 and engaged, better than a 5 day holiday or whatever she said !!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Lmao my heart is extremely pure, someone please edit that next to her calling people toothless drug addicts . I’m a tenchnophobe so can’t do it myself but honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ive been busy but I’m caught up. What an ugly person inside and out. Vulgar beggy desperate cow. Your man as the ick too. He hates the baby voice. And she actually won’t get away with this forever. You don’t see as many people defending her anymore. Everyone can see who you are

Reactions: 11
This is just one thing that infuriates me about her! She’s so quick to sh!t on people for things like renting and ‘throwing their money away’ because she doesn’t actually think or have any empathy for anyone. She’s completely self absorbed.
A pure heart doesn’t think the things you say Eden, let alone say them out loud.

Reactions: 12
The fact she has 28, 1000 post threads shows she is NOT a nice person!

Reactions: 20
It won’t be long until she’s fully cancelled I hope. She does not deserve a platform to spew hate, lies and bullying. I gave little lad the benefit of the doubt for a while but seeing him laugh at other peoples misfortune, find it funny partaking in animal cruelty, and neglecting the family dogs, verbally abusing his ‘nephew’ nah man. They are both parasites.

Reactions: 13
Always taking the piss

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.