Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
No. I’ve actually had enough now. She’s bragging about how Lloyd is so hung and so good in bed but the impression I’m getting is that he can’t even make her finish whilst having sex? I’ve never felt more sick in my life having to repeat this next sentence but apparently when they’ve finished having sex and Lloyd has done his load, she points downwards to insinuate “it’s my turn” by him doing oral sex on her and Lloyd said “baby needs to cum”. Honestly guys what the fuck is wrong with this pair.

Imagine his 33 years old and his having to be taught by a 24 year old on how to do things in the bedroom. At his big age of 33, he didn’t know that girls didn’t always “cum” through penetration. The way she’s openly embarrassing him on this podcast is horrendous. She needs to instruct him on how to “lick it correctly”. Eden saying “I’ve taught him well”. I’ve never been so embarrassed for him not knowing what he’s doing at his big age. It’s no wonder his had to settle for Eden because by the looks of things, he ain’t got a clue what to do when it comes down to it at his big age.

She’s openly admitted how he got into the relationship saying he was cocky and how he had been taught things by lesbians but “it was alright”. This is her fiancé she’s embarrassing on a podcast. Perfect little Lloyd isn’t so perfect like she says. She’s embarrassed him so much by openly admitted all of these things for thousands of people to watch. She literally sits there and moans about having no privacy but can sit there on a podcast and talk about such things? The girl has no cheek to moan.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Eden is definitely the type of person who would claim “the doctor told me not to give up smoking and Red Bull as it would be too stressful for the baby” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40

queencoco

Chatty Member
Let’s play Switzerland bingo:

Swiss supermarket trip
Swiss supermarket tour
Accommodation tour?
Some kind of new ailment or illness mentioned
“Switzerland🇨🇭” playlist created on tiktok
Hunt for redbull (at minimum)
Hunt for Imodium/paracetamol (insert any other medicine here)
Drink driving
How to make a basic bitch Swiss sandwich posted my Lloyd whilst he furrows his brow into the camera
Swiss toilet (video posted on said Swiss toilet) + bonus points if she mentions IBS
Body checking in a bikini at least once
Mention of “the Guccis” OR “the Versaces” 🕶
Cringey video filmed by propped up phone of green giant and wee man heavy petting

I hope she reads here and does none of the above. Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
New thread title

horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
4D5675EA-FBB3-4E3D-8C8F-5E101BAA3AA8.jpeg

pleeeeeaassssee don’t tell me Lloydy baby just got insecure over a teenage girl saying this to Eden 😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

bloogoo

VIP Member
Ew have you seen her latest tiktok? Im
Sorry but why the fuck do her and Lloyd think it’s acceptable to laugh at vulnerable as she just called them “toothless crack addicts” asking for change. Fuckibg disgusting considering your sister could have ended up a homeless drug addict herself if she had have been less fortunate. I hope she gets called out for it the absolute twat. Little lad is in the background gafawingg along. Also what is that accent she’s putting on.

Tempted to send that on to her fucking partnership with dr Alex and Ben. Brilliant mental health advocate laughing at drug addicts eh.

Reactions: 35