Eden Harvz #28 Lloyd is a very small man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her last post saying would you rather give up food
Or sex

he said imagine being licked out while eating a burger

now he knows the age of her followers

they are both so wrong 🤢
I just came here to the say the same. I genuinely just said aloud 'ugh! That's bleeping gross' and she HAD to mention they have great sex! HAD to didn't she!

Also whilst I'm here her lashes lasted long didn't they? 😩😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we have their official heights?
I’m going to have a guess judging by what I’ve seen in the past, Lloyd is around 5’8 and Eden is 5’11ish. She has always ‘claimed’ to be 6ft though.
And being 5’8 as a male isn’t the end of the world. But he preaches this ‘short king’ mentality but constantly tries to make himself appear taller the wet wipe.

Reactions: 11
So her last post saying would you rather give up food
Or sex

he said imagine being licked out while eating a burger

now he knows the age of her followers

they are both so wrong 🤢
I bet she’s absolutely fuming he said sex 😂 just had to get the ‘we have great sex’ comment in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does her reaction to this comment just make you dislike her even more (if that's even possible) like, how is that even slightly amusing? It's disgusting.

She used 'eat with Eden' to try tackle loneliness and help those with mental health issues and yes, some followers really depended on her. Now it's just become some kind of joke, a follower telling her not to an eat with me whilst she's being licked out by the greatest pixie dick of all time 😭

Idk why, it just doesn't sit right with me. Just makes a mockery out of it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Urgh this now reminds me of when she said she likes to wear tennis dresses for pickle dick in bed and then when she was on live saying he licks her out and nicknamed him pug dog……….. 😂🫣🫣😂

Now I’ve got visions of it and it won’t stop. Send help

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Urgh this now reminds me of when she said she likes to wear tennis dresses for pickle dick in bed and then when she was on live saying he licks her out and nicknamed him pug dog……….. 😂🫣🫣😂

Now I’ve got visions of it and it won’t stop. Send help
Pug dog!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a fuckin weirdo

Stop I’ve just got of an imagine of lloyd between Edens legs whilst his own legs dangle off the bed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Omfg why did I do it.. so I searched tennis fetish thinking maybe I could find something funny… nope nope nope.. on google and it came up with a woman with a tennis racket hanging out of her backside.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.