Eden Harvz #22 Eden’s fishy bits, Lloyd’s saggy tits. How long till the engagement splits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually seems like they are so skint they can’t afford to do anything other than stay at their all inclusive hotel, (spent their spending money on Versace glasses instead of going out) how boring was that holiday! No beach bars, only one night at a restaurant! No water sports or entertainment they literally sat on the same lounger and ate their body weight in salami and spanish versions of jacobs crackers 🤯😂😂 and Lloyd just looks like he is melting into the floor more each day .. sorry that was mean 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I dont know why but in that 3 million video she reminds me of elsa frost

Reactions: 5
surley they'd buy a flat or move out before getting engaged? bet he spent every last penny onthat ring:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I get this lamb rag is a comfort thing but there's no need to grunt and act like she can't talk. She's 24 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She was so more excited about her bought followers and bots than that proposal 😅😭😅😭😅😭😅😭😅
Now that was the reaction I would have expected with the proposal, jumping for joy, happy tears, being lifted up and held.. Says a lot really when 3 million made her more happy than a proposal

Reactions: 13
she’s about 50K from hitting 3 million but it fluctuates so much for her. She’s just been saying on live how she wants to hit 3 million tonight, that she will do not do unless she buys a bunch of followers (which i wouldn’t put past her)
But she’s got 10 times the amount she’s claiming to people.
Just said she needs to spend time with her fiancée, but they’ll just be making more cringe running around the pool tiktoks for her to try and hit 3mil
She needs 53,685 more followers to be exact (not that I’m sad or anything 😬 😂)

She needs 53,685 more followers to be exact (not that I’m sad or anything 😬 😂)
Ignore me totally I’m just catching up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does she understand that “candid” photos means the subject doesn’t know the photo is being taken - yet she’s inserted many photos of her posing.

The family reaction TikTok as well with Yaz crying at the end. That woman is gonna give herself an aneurysm from her over dramatic crying. Freya in those messages don’t give a duck. Seems like all her family apart from Freya drink the looney juice and think this is normal but should have known they would be that was as soon as they encouraged the kids to call him Uncle Lloyd.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Prime example of just how much editing that Eden does to her photos with her “fiancé takes candid photos on our first holiday together”. It’s damaging to her younger follower audience. Even at my age I’m catching myself comparing myself to people “online” so god forbid what people younger than me are like!! She has 3 million followers of which are probably under the age of 21. For someone who’s so confident in the way she looks you’d think she would stop. Even the tiktoks she uploads, it’s smoothing and whitening filter.

As for Freya’s reaction, good for her. I’d be the same if Eden was my sister. Freya is probably so sick of her tit but has to bite the bullet because they’re sisters. Freya’s had to be there with all of Edens ex’s, the cheating on her boyfriend for the grandads carer, the shagging celebs in clubs etc and just all round being so soppy. Freya is single, she really don’t need or want the constant public affection both Lloyd and Eden show. Yasmin, she’s just a clout chaser and will do anything for followers. Eden got engaged but Yasmin had to make it all about her and be so over the top. Even in the live earlier, Eden said “you would think that Yasmin got proposed too again”. If anything, how and why everyone was asking for family reactions I don’t know. The mum and dad don’t care or have control over their children lol. Freya was a young mum, Yasmin was a party loving druggie who moved to Wales, of course they’re not going to give a duck about Eden being engaged after 4 months because if anything, two children have left home and they’re waiting for Eden to leave too lol. Even if the mum and dad said no, Lloyd still would’ve proposed. Can you imagine if the dad said nah, he don’t give his blessing for marriage, Eden would probably disown her mum and dad for the sake of being with Lloyd.

Give it 4 months and she will still be talking about the engagement and how she hit 3 million followers because she got duck all else to talk about because she don’t do anything apart sit in her bedroom, put make up on, smoke, drink red bull, eat junk food with her midget boyfriend.

I can just imagine when Lloyd is preparing for Amsterdam, she is the type to be like “we’ve just got engaged and now you’re leaving me” type of person. I will put money on Lloyd not going away because she will make him feel so bad. The same happened with New Years. I don’t believe for a second his friend came down with covid. She just wanted him with her and her family at the place they stayed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's going to have to tread carefully bthe next few weeks to keep those followers. They want a wedding, in particular, a fast wedding. I think it'll go one of two ways she'll rush it through and be married in 6 weeks. Or one of them will be caught sexting someone else, and that'll be the end of the power couple of the century. She will do her best to cancel him and play the victim. Oh he was a drinker, he did drugs, or he was .....please feel free to insert your own. She'll have to do something to excuse the break up and try to come out smelling like roses. Oh how embarrassing is that gonna be? Apart from the break up, she literally won't have any content x

Does she understand that “candid” photos means the subject doesn’t know the photo is being taken - yet she’s inserted many photos of her posing.

The family reaction TikTok as well with Yaz crying at the end. That woman is gonna give herself an aneurysm from her over dramatic crying. Freya in those messages don’t give a duck. Seems like all her family apart from Freya drink the looney juice and think this is normal but should have known they would be that was as soon as they encouraged the kids to call him Uncle Lloyd.
Yes, I think the way Yaz acts obsessed with Eden, I don’t understand it. I get that siblings can be very close but that’s taking it to another level, the way I see it, she’s obsessed and it’s very one sided.
That crying video was something else.
I have noticed that Freya is much more reserved about it and doesn’t pander to it all. Good for her.
The uncle Lloyd thing is also so weird.

Can someone share Freya’s reaction please? I cba to set up another tiktok account
She just put very short messages and no over the top !!!! Xxxxxx or ❤❤❤❤

Yaz did all that plus this OTT video of herself crying into the camera

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She just put very short messages and no over the top !!!! Xxxxxx or ❤❤❤❤

Yaz did all that plus this OTT video of herself crying into the camera
Her mum didn’t even seem that bothered 😂😂 me and my sister are super close and I would be over the moon for her but I wouldn’t even react like Yaz

Reactions: 1
It actually seems like they are so skint they can’t afford to do anything other than stay at their all inclusive hotel, (spent their spending money on Versace glasses instead of going out) how boring was that holiday! No beach bars, only one night at a restaurant! No water sports or entertainment they literally sat on the same lounger and ate their body weight in salami and spanish versions of jacobs crackers 🤯😂😂 and Lloyd just looks like he is melting into the floor more each day .. sorry that was mean 😐
They went to the beach once and she said people had their boobs out and she was covering Lloyds eyes lol imagine he fetishised old ladies 70 plus, he’d have secretly been tugging one out when Eden goes to talk to her 12 year old mates

They went to the beach once and she said people had their boobs out and she was covering Lloyds eyes lol imagine he fetishised old ladies 70 plus, he’d have secretly been tugging one out when Eden goes to talk to her 12 year old mates
Yaz posted saying she’s going to get in the bath so she can watch her sisters engagement on repeat without judgement lol she’s strange

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.