Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Eden’s with Dan, Lloyds in dam, Eden still smells like a mouldy old clam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

pizzaslut

VIP Member
I reckon Lloyd doesn’t want a baby because the baby will probs come out taller than him

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
12D3381C-1C39-41B4-AECB-7F8AD85526CB.jpeg
C225DE1C-0FDD-41CB-A2EE-C0DC2886CDDB.jpeg
D8EB4E9A-C3EB-4C56-8E0E-5C86C693FE21.jpeg

I’m sorry but this is beyond embarrassing. First she says she quit her job, then says she was fired for being too confident then says she can’t hold down a job. No different to how she is now then. And her saying recently how it’s basically embarrassing people are tagging creators etc well look how beggy she is!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
It makes me horrendously sick how the horrible mean people always get the good things in life? The fame, verification, money engagement, boyfriend, etc whilst there’s the most loveliest of people having to struggle to put food on the table and keep a roof over their head ☹

Reactions: 29

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Say what you like about Eden, but the fact that she is teaching a 33 year old Lloyd how to do colouring in and stay in the lines, at their engagement celebration is truly beautiful
06411F0D-B77F-4223-B6A4-AA3F2737625F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
she’s crying cause she’s so anxious to leave Lloyd, fuck off you’ve lasted 23 years and 8 months without him, you’ll do 4 days. fucking twats they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Its like Yaz wants Lloyd, Lloyd wants Freya but settled for the one with more financial benefit to himself aka Eden!

• Haha
I’m the oldest of 3 sisters we’re all really close, would I fuck have that reaction if my youngest sister started saying she was engaged to someone she’d knew for 4 months 🤣 I’d be telling her to get a fucking grip, it’s actually not normal behaviour you’d think Yas was a fan account not her sister

• Haha
  • Heart

howrude80

I mean this Amsterdam trip must be important he went as far as proposing to make sure he could still go 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s just confirmed on a live she hasn’t met Lloyds parents, they’ve spoke via voice notes 🤣 sorry how are you going to propose to someone your own parents have never met that is baffling

• Wow
Reactions: 25

bloogoo

VIP Member
Plus eden i’m watching you like a hawk, any gifted items, any ads better be properly notified as such because i’ll be reporting every single post to asa that isn’t properly labelled 😊 I don’t care, i have time to karen.

Also with facebook, insta and snapchat all doing tiktok similar videos it’s deffo gonna die down soon.

• Haha
  • Heart

Romany

VIP Member
Eden IS NOT Acer’s world. First Eden calling Freya’s kids ‘ours’. And now Yaz doing this. If I was Freya I’d let none of them near my children.

Freya IS THEIR MOTHER NOT EDEN. Give Freya the credit she deserves for her hard work. Acer will love Eden as his aunt only. Nothing more. Eden makes no effort with those kids and only sees them when Freya brings them to her.

I find it very disrespectful what they’re doing, acting as if Freya has no involvement in her children’s life and like Eden has them everyday playing the motherly role.

queencoco

Chatty Member
The last day in elevenerife and I just want to give a special mention to the unsung hero, Eden’s claw clip, who heroically clung onto her massive head, but was unsuccessful in keeping her stray hairs in check. 😔

The claw clip was allowed some rest for a few hours during the engagement, but Eden kindly got her back out for the real celebration of the holiday, when she hit 2.95m! Thank you claw clip for your services, you stole the show for me 👏🏽 Selflessly putting yourself out there for a job that a couple of Bobby pins could do, all whilst looking chic and elegant. Bravo #cleangirlaesthetic ♥

Attachments

• Haha