Eden Harvz #22 Eden’s fishy bits, Lloyd’s saggy tits. How long till the engagement splits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just cos her views are high doesn’t necessarily mean they are all fans. Could just be people like us 😂 watching the car crash. The likes are no where near as high.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she’s about 50K from hitting 3 million but it fluctuates so much for her. She’s just been saying on live how she wants to hit 3 million tonight, that she will do not do unless she buys a bunch of followers (which i wouldn’t put past her)
But she’s got 10 times the amount she’s claiming to people.
Just said she needs to spend time with her fiancée, but they’ll just be making more cringe running around the pool tiktoks for her to try and hit 3mil

Reactions: 4
she’s about 50K from hitting 3 million but it fluctuates so much for her. She’s just been saying on live how she wants to hit 3 million tonight, that she will do not do unless she buys a bunch of followers (which i wouldn’t put past her)
But she’s got 10 times the amount she’s claiming to people.
Just said she needs to spend time with her fiancée, but they’ll just be making more cringe running around the pool tiktoks for her to try and hit 3mil
Pretty sure tiktok will show 3 million when she passes 2.95 unfortunately. Even though it isn’t technically her tiktok will say that

Reactions: 2
That was a quick live because I can't see on now
Yeah she was only on while saggy tits was on the toilet as soon as he came back she turned it off

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sure it’s been mentioned already, but the way she opens Red Bull cans with her teeth makes my teeth hurt! Actually makes me shudder.

Reactions: 6
Ah but which out of the engagement or the 3 mill will make her the happiest?!!

• Haha
Lloyd, we know you read this. You should watch 365 days with your fiancé on Netflix and understand that Eden using and having toys isn’t something to be annoyed about. They’re not your enemy. I know it’s a film but people who are together, EVEN MARRIED.. they use toys in the bedroom. You better get over your boring basic vanilla sex and learn to be adventurous.

Reactions: 17
Legit was just more excited for hitting 3m followers on live then than she was being proposed to 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
It makes me horrendously sick how the horrible mean people always get the good things in life? The fame, verification, money engagement, boyfriend, etc whilst there’s the most loveliest of people having to struggle to put food on the table and keep a roof over their head ☹

Reactions: 29
Has she even had a holiday? Put your bleeping phone down! It’s insane the amount of tit she’s uploaded since being on holiday with baby. Her life will come crashing when TikTok fizzles out.

It makes me horrendously sick how the horrible mean people always get the good things in life? The fame, verification, money engagement, boyfriend, etc whilst there’s the most loveliest of people having to struggle to put food on the table and keep a roof over their head ☹
But that’s what they want you to think! In real life, Lloyd will be slobbering over her when he is wankered (every day) whilst Eden try’s to portray its paradise! It really won’t be! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s embarrassing how she was much more excited about hitting 3 million followers than she was about getting engaged! Shows the mentality

Reactions: 5
She was so more excited about her bought followers and bots than that proposal 😅😭😅😭😅😭😅😭😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.